The Canadian's comeback fight, his first in almost four years, was supposed to see him challenge Bisping for the middleweight title.
UFC 214 takes place at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California in the early hours of Sunday morning. But GSP's people are here today to speak with me so we'll see what happens and we'll see how that goes. "But that is the plan as of the last time I talked to them".
"They're gonna ask to fight Bisping cause George don't wanna fight me", Woodley interjected.
Investor Watch on Shares of International Personal Finance PLC (IPF.L)
GB Group plc (LON: GBG)'s stock had its "buy" rating reissued by FinnCap in a note issued to investors on Tuesday. RBC Capital Markets maintained it with "Sector Perform" rating and $35.0 target in Wednesday, August 24 report.
White seems to think differently because he's still pushing for either Woodley or Maia to welcome St-Pierre back to the Octagon when he finally returns later this year.
"The Bisping ship has sailed, it's gone".
All signs are pointing towards St-Pierre fighting in November as part of the UFC's return to Madison Square Garden in NY, but perhaps more will be revealed after he meets with White in Los Angeles. "If you (Woodley) win on Saturday, it's gonna be you pal".
- Barricades au Venezuela, en grève générale de 48 heures
- Anne Hathaway to be a new 'Barbie Doll'
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West expecting baby number three
- Estate agents Countrywide and Foxtons suffer collapse of profits
- John Terry speaks on Conte handing captain's armband to Cahill
- People made from alien atoms from a galaxy far, far away
- Pan American Silver Corp. (USA) (PAAS) Analysts See $0.11 EPS
- First Potomac Realty Trust (NYSE:FPO) Receives An Update From Brokers
- Daimler AG (ETR:DAI) Given a €67.00 Price Target at BNP Paribas
- Analyzing with technical analysis: Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EGRX), A. Schulman, Inc. (SHLM)