Create unique Sims and building incredible homes to developing Sim's relationships and pursuing careers, The Sims 4 delivers the same emotional connection our PC players cherish to a new wave of console players. Thankfully, console gamers won't have to deal with those sort of missing features when The Sims 4 launches on November 17th this upcoming holiday season.
"The game delivers a handsome The Sims experience on console and comes packed with tons of the fan-favourite content, so players can look forward to the unique gameplay, self-expression, and fun that have come to be tentpoles of The Sims brand". With the room-based Build Mode, players can design and pick décor, effortlessly building their dream home. Sims can check out the various neighbourhoods and dynamic venues the world offers.
United Parcel (UPS) Beats Earnings, Revenue Estimates in Q2
BidaskClub upgraded United Parcel Service from a "sell" rating to a "hold" rating in a research report on Tuesday, June 20th. Regardless, closing prices are a useful tool that investors use to quantify changes in stock prices over time. (NYSE:UPS).
To be clear, this is not the first time we have brought The Sims to console - but it is the very first time throughout the history of the franchise that you can experience the gameplay and content that the PC game offers. Players on the consoles can expect periodic updates as well as extra DLC releases. Players who can't wait to get The Sims party started can pre-order The Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition today and receive the full game three-days early on November 14. The Deluxe Party Edition also comes with the Flaming Tiki, additional costumes, and silly animal hats. Features that players had previously had access to in The Sims 3 were absent and, while they've been added in thanks to free updates and expansions, some players may be wondering if it's going to be a similar situation when the PS4 and Xbox One versions arrive in November.
- Detroit Pistons will wear Flagstar Bank ad on jersey
- FTB Advisors Inc. Decreases Stake in Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY)
- The Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP) Stake Held by Glenmede Trust Co. NA
- James Rodriguez denies saying Bayern could be bigger than Madrid
- Durable Goods Orders Climbed 6.5% in June
- Melania Trump Leads US Delegation to Invictus Games in September
- Options Traders Expect Huge Moves in Akamai Technologies (AKAM) Stock
- Playing American football will likely lead to brain disease, research says
- L'opposition républicaine décide d'accentuer la pression sur le pouvoir (vidéo) — Crise politique
- Post Mid-Air Brawl, Sunil Grover Charges Double, Kapil Sharma Earns Half