It contains voice-overs from one of the escapees, a compilation of news clips regarding their break-out, and video of their time fleeing authorities.
The inmates filmed themselves on cell phones, but it's not clear how they obtained the devices.
Their daring escape begins just ahead of the 4:30-mark.
In the video, Nayeri showed off their hideout, a stolen van stocked with bedding and supplies that included water, bananas, and marijuana.
He's joined by Bac Duong and Jonathan Tieu and they all escape through the opening and into the plumbing shafts behind the prison walls. They even gave the camera a thumbs-up.
Hossain Nayeri, Jonathan Tieu and Bac Duong were on the run a year ago after breaking out of an Orange County jail.
Nayeri says deputies made assumptions regarding their disappearance.
A lot of people like to credit us with some Houdini escape act all in eight minutes flat. It's an interesting myth: "Three guys sneaking out of a maximum-security module right after a supposed 5 a.m. count without anyone noticing".
Cochlear introduces the world's first Made for iPhone cochlear implant sound processor
As the name suggests, the devices are embedded inside a patient's body and aren't removable without a surgical process. Cochlear implants are for those with severe and profound hearing loss and used when hearing aids are not sufficient.
"He's really a compassionate person who wanted no harm to others and to us", he says. Not the one they're claiming though. "I left that module at least eight hours earlier the night before", Nayeri continues.
Once they were free, the inmates kidnapped a cab driver and forced him to drive them north to San Francisco, where they stopped along the way, snapping photos like tourists.
The exterior of Central Men's Jail in Santa Ana, Calif., showing where razor wire was removed from a parapet.. Duong and Ma reportedly tried to collect the reward money for the three inmates.
Nayeri said they got an "eight-hour" lead.
From there, Duong took the cabbie back to Orange County and turned himself in.
Nayeri also took shots at sheriff's Capt. Jeff Hallock, who was the department's spokesman during the manhunt, for 'taunting and giving out ultimatums during media briefings on the escape.
Nayeri and Tieu were arrested January 28 after a civilian flagged down officers, not far from San Francico's Golden Gate bridge.
"With every ounce of our being, I absolutely feel awful for every person that was affected because of us", Nayeri said.
- 15 people arrested during Austin immigration protest
- Woman Accused of Destroying Ex's Million-Dollar Violin Collection
- Is Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation (WAB) a good buy?
- Dying Light developers Techland have launched a new storefront called Gemly
- Number of closed NJ beaches reaches 15 after more bacteria found
- Umnia Bank dévoile la liste de ses services
- E-cigarettes help smokers quit
- Viacom Is Said to Drop Out of Bidding for Scripps Networks
- Bristol-Myers Squibb's (NYSE:BMY) "Underperform" Rating Reiterated at BMO Capital Markets
- Marvel's The Defenders first-look preview: there's no "meh" in team