N. Dharam Singh, former chief minister of Karnataka, died on Thursday after he suffered a cardiac arrest in a private hospital in Bengaluru.
On 29 May, the Supreme Court directed a Special Investigation Team (SIT) of the Karnataka police to initiate a probe against two former chief ministers of the state, H.D. Kumaraswamy and Dharam Singh, and submit a report within three months.
He successfully contested for Bidar Lok Sabha seat after delimitation of constituency as Bidar Lok Sabha Seat which was reserved for SCs became a general seat. Born in 1936 at Nelogi village in Kalaburgi district's Jewargi taluk area, he made a name for himself as one of the more influential leaders in the state.
He said Singh was a "strong leader" of the Congress from the Hyderabad-Karnataka region. Here are some of the facts about former CM of Karnataka. "I pray to god to give strength to his family and supporters".
So Cal Fugitives Shoot Video Of Jailbreak, Road Trip To San Francisco
Not the one they're claiming though. "I left that module at least eight hours earlier the night before", Nayeri continues. Hossain Nayeri, Jonathan Tieu and Bac Duong were on the run a year ago after breaking out of an Orange County jail .
Speaking about Singh's long political career, Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee president G Parameshwara said: "He had been president of the KPCC, had handled various portfolios in governments, and had even served in the Lok Sabha".
"Shri N. Dharam Singh had rich experience in Karnataka & national politics".
AICC General Secretary in-charge of Karnataka K C Venugopal said he was shocked by the death of Singh whom he had met only last week in Bengaluru.
- No immediate speed camera use changes planned locally after high court ruling
- First Potomac Realty Trust (NYSE:FPO) Receives An Update From Brokers
- Creepy clown with a machete arrested in Maine
- Smuggling victims being held as material witnesses in case against driver
- Bienville Capital Management LLC Has $416000 Position in Emerson Electric Company (EMR)
- Pan American Silver Corp. (USA) (PAAS) Analysts See $0.11 EPS
- Daimler AG (ETR:DAI) Given a €67.00 Price Target at BNP Paribas
- Propaganda on Ahsan Iqbal's Iqama based on bad intention: Spokesman
- Indu Sarkar row: Relief for Bhandarkar as SC dismisses plea seeking stay
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes