"Because we were shooting for so long..."
"I felt like none of these women were good or bad, they were all just this, you know, dynamic exploration of what it really means to be a woman now-a-days", Witherspoon said of the Emmy-nominated series. "So I'm very proud of the fact that I've worked a lot in my life".
"It's so weird. I can't believe she's 18", the Home Again actress told Entertainment Tonight.
"I was really upset at times".
In the series, Kidman stars as Celeste Wright, wife of Skarsgård's Perry Wright, and while the two project an image of a flawless husband and wife dynamic in front of their friends, they actually have a bitter and violently abusive relationship behind closed doors.
Vote d'une loi "historique" contre les violences faites aux femmes — Tunisie
La loi entrera en vigueur six mois après sa publication au Journal officiel tunisien. La Tunisie a, depuis hier soir, une loi qui réprime les violences faites aux femmes.
"Luckily I have a partner who is artistic so he understands what it takes to support that", she told. "And I remember at one point [director Jean-Marc Vallée] coming over and just sort of placing a towel over me because I was just lying there in half-torn underwear and just basically on the ground with nothing on and I was just, like [gasps]".
However, despite the toll the series took on her psyche, Kidman said she'd love to come back for a second season of the series, and work alongside her cast of talented co-stars, including Reese Witherspoon, Shailene Woodley, Zoe Kravitz and Laura Dern. "When I would go home, I would feel ashamed, and that's the same emotions and the same feelings that Celeste was having".
For Kidman's exclusive thoughts on Season 2, watch the clip below!
Reese Witherspoon's daughter Ava is nearly 18, and we honestly remember when she was born. "So I feel like we've already gotten everything we could possibly want out of it and the Emmy nominations are just exciting". "While we'd expect Rihanna to embrace couture cups, like her fringed Prada bra-lette this week, and Kim Kardashian to bare nearly all, wearing a white bra at a recent Balmain store opening, our Nic" usually prefers to cover up. Absolutely", she continued. "Would we explore options for that to happen?
- Game Of Thrones Recap Podcast: Whose Advice Should Daenerys Follow?
- Dette François Fillon va rembourser 1 million d'euros à LR
- Is Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation (WAB) a good buy?
- Marvel's The Defenders first-look preview: there's no "meh" in team
- Dallas Cowboys training camp walk-through: Working out new receivers
- Umnia Bank dévoile la liste de ses services
- Bears GM Ryan Pace stays committed to his starting QB choice
- Tencent in final stages to invest ₹2568 crore in Ola
- Woman Accused of Destroying Ex's Million-Dollar Violin Collection
- Bristol-Myers Squibb's (NYSE:BMY) "Underperform" Rating Reiterated at BMO Capital Markets