After Strasburg was diagnosed with a nerve impingement in his forearm earlier in the week following his removal from his most recent start Sunday against the Diamondbacks, the Nationals expressed some optimism that he'd be able to make his next turn in the rotation, especially after he was able to throw off flat ground Tuesday. Strasburg left his last start Sunday after just two innings, raising concern that he might have a serious arm injury. The Nationals are hoping Strasburg will only have to miss a single start due to the timing of his injury and placement on the DL.
Actor's resume seemingly confirms Grand Theft Auto 6 is in development
Earlier in the week, Rockstar owner Take-Two hinted that the GTA developer's upcoming games will have a larger online component. After all, it's entirely possible that Neff may have worked on another Rockstar project and mistakenly put GTA 6 on his resume.
When Fedde gets the ball for Washington on Saturday, he will be making his major league debut. That is where Tommy John happens and no one wants to see Strasburg go through that again as was having a great season (10-3 in 121.2 innings with 141 strikeouts).
Fedde is a 6-foot-4, 180-pound righty who came to the Nationals organization after being drafted with the 18th overall pick in 2014. He finished that season with a 3.12 ERA.
- Cubs victory sparks Chicago-area baby boom
- German investigators heading to helicopter crash scene in Mali
- Two more German women identified among group held in Iraq
- Terreno Realty Corporation (NYSE:TRNO) Reviewed By Analysts
- Amalgamated Bank Takes Position in Seagate Technology PLC (STX)
- Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Receives Hold Rating from Royal Bank Of Canada
- Zoetis Inc. Class A (NYSE:ZTS) Experiences Light Trading Volume
- Philippines to consult Asean on joint sea oil search with China
- Rough 8th inning costs the Brewers in loss to Washington
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) has a market cap of $13.38 Billion