After Strasburg was diagnosed with a nerve impingement in his forearm earlier in the week following his removal from his most recent start Sunday against the Diamondbacks, the Nationals expressed some optimism that he'd be able to make his next turn in the rotation, especially after he was able to throw off flat ground Tuesday. Strasburg left his last start Sunday after just two innings, raising concern that he might have a serious arm injury. The Nationals are hoping Strasburg will only have to miss a single start due to the timing of his injury and placement on the DL.
Analyst's Predictions on Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK), Wabash National Corporation (WNC)
It improved, as 45 investors sold ULTA shares while 187 reduced holdings. 15 funds opened positions while 42 raised stakes. Cadence Capital Management LLC boosted its position in shares of Graphic Packaging Holding by 51.3% in the first quarter.
When Fedde gets the ball for Washington on Saturday, he will be making his major league debut. That is where Tommy John happens and no one wants to see Strasburg go through that again as was having a great season (10-3 in 121.2 innings with 141 strikeouts).
Fedde is a 6-foot-4, 180-pound righty who came to the Nationals organization after being drafted with the 18th overall pick in 2014. He finished that season with a 3.12 ERA.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Given Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 0.07
- State Street Corp Has $1.15 Billion Stake in Corning Incorporated (NYSE:GLW)
- Terreno Realty Corporation (NYSE:TRNO) Reviewed By Analysts
- L'humain serait en partie constitué de matière intergalactique
- Cubs victory sparks Chicago-area baby boom
- Former Fiat Chrysler executive charged in U.S. in payoff scheme
- German investigators heading to helicopter crash scene in Mali
- Manau, "la tribu de Dana", annonce son retour pour 2018
- 2 abducted Pak diplomatic officials arrive in Pakistan
- SC junks mandamus petitions vs martial law in Mindanao