McGregor is an inexperienced boxer, but his MMA fighting style includes boxing, kickboxing, Tae Kwon Do, Capoeira, and Karate.
Mayweather announced the deal on his website Tuesday morning.
This obviously would be an unbelievable troll job on Mayweather's part, as Diaz and McGregor have had two epic showdowns in UFC.
On July 2, 2015, Conan O'Brien asked McGregor if he would ever take on Mayweather in a boxing match.
Drugmaker GSK launches £1.0bn cost-cutting
It will use the data to make investment decisions in their R&D and strategize on how to create the best value out of the assets. Total sales soared 12 percent to £7.3 billion, buoyed by the weak pound following last year's Brexit vote.
Duh! If you're asking would I like to fight Floyd Mayweather, I mean, who would not like to dance around the ring for $180 million? If we were to get it on, I would most certainly dismantle him also.
Now, the idea is swirling that come the night of the fight, Mayweather may take this shot a McGregor a few degrees further, and invite Diaz to accompany him to the ring.
"That's nice Mike, but you're looking at the new Don King here, son", the reigning UFC lightweight champion tweeted.
"If you can't make it to T-Mobile Arena, but want to feel like you're sitting ringside, watching this mega-event on the big screen will be an experience fans won't want to miss".
Apparently, the fighters have agreed to bet their paychecks on the fight.
- Lanane: US Senate health care debate could be disastrous for Hoosiers
- UFC 214 Live Stream For The Pre-Fight Press Conference
- Analyzing with technical analysis: Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EGRX), A. Schulman, Inc. (SHLM)
- Ford recalls more than 100000 vehicles over bolt issue
- People made from alien atoms from a galaxy far, far away
- Ed Sheeran, Stormzy and The xx in running for 2017 Mercury Prize
- PM Modi condoles death of former CM of Karnataka N Dharam Singh
- Pan American Silver Corp. (USA) (PAAS) Analysts See $0.11 EPS
- BCCI adopts all Lodha reforms expect five having 'practical difficulties'
- Investor Watch on Shares of International Personal Finance PLC (IPF.L)