It has been priced at a whopping Rs 2.79 crore (Ex-showroom, India). "The Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic is designed and engineered by Jaguar Land Rover's Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) team who are passionate in their commitment to explore new frontiers of luxury, performance and technology with the objective of delivering an unmatched experience to our discerning and equally passionate customers", said Rohit Suri, Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd., (JLRIL).
Jaguar's India portfolio of cars created by the SVO team is fast expanding as the Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic becomes the fourth vehicle after Range Rover SVAutobiography, Range Rover Sport SVR and Jaguar F-Type SVR to be sold in India. The new SUV is offered only in 5.0-litre supercharged V8 petrol engine that develops 543bhp of power and 680Nm of torque mated to eight-speed automatic transmission. This behemoth can accelerate to 100kmph from standstill in a respectable 5.4 seconds and tops out at 225kmph. The engine produces 543 hp of maximum power.
Bieber strikes paparazzo with pickup in Beverly Hills
Bieber's spiritual beliefs have become a hot topic after he cancelled his goal tour earlier this week, citing a need for time off. Still, it's not a very good look when you leave a church in Beverly Hills and end up knocking down a photographer.
No points for guessing, the SUV comes stacked to its gills with creature comfort features. Its closest rivals include two AMG-powered Mercedes-Benz models - the G 63 and the GLS 63 - and the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S. Apart from that, the SVO team has equipped the Ranger Rover SVAutobiography with diamond quilted seats, which is available in a choice of four interior colours with "Autobiography" stitching. The red painted Brembo brake callipers and new wheels are also added, making it distinguishable from other Range Rover models.
- Transgenders No Longer Allowed To Serve In the Military, Says President Trump
- USA imposes sanctions against Venezuela
- ED registers money laundering case against Lalu Prasad, family
- Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 9: Jimmy Kimmel, Bryan Cranston
- Jury: Michael Jackson estate owes Quincy Jones $9.4 million
- US Jobless Claims Climb 10000 To 244000
- Dead Heavy Metal Icon to Tour as Hologram
- Buzzkill Walmart Cancels Every SNES Classic Pre-Order Blaming Website Glitch
- Airbus profits fall as engine problems stall deliveries
- SMMT's 2020 manufacturing target 'revised' after 13.7% June decline