According to new reports from Us Weekly, the surrogate that Kim, 36, and husband Kanye West hired has just passed the three-month mark. Two doctors warned Kim that a third pregnancy would be risky, since she had suffered from a condition called preeclampsia during her first two pregnancies.
As previously reported, the surrogate will be paid $45,000 in 10 monthly installments. However, after two complicated pregnancies, doctors had warned her that conceiving and carrying a third child would be too high-risk. My mom was crying; she had never seen anything like this before.
It's possible that the robbery made her want to speed up the baby making process.
Mayor says Astoria's new ferry service will launch August 29
The Astoria route's launch next month will be followed by the Lower East Side, and Soundview, in the Bronx, sometime next year. The cost of riding the NYC Ferry mirrors the cost of a MetroCard, with a $2.75 per-ride fee, and $121 for monthly passes.
As part of her contract for the pregnancy with the couple, the surrogate must abstain from drinking, smoking, using drugs, going into hot tubs or saunas, eating raw fish and handling cat litter, Us Weekly reports.
Meanwhile, Kardashian has put an end to her feud with Caitlyn Jenner to join her estranged family member in condemning President Donald Trump's decision to ban transgender people from serving in the military. Separately, they reportedly paid a $68,850 United States dollars ($85,995 AUD) deposit to the agency. Sources are revealing that the couple's surrogate mother is now three months pregnant with their child. Apparently the unknown woman is a strong advocate for surrogacy and has been a surrogate for other couples in the past.
The couple has yet to comment on their surrogate or how far into the pregnancy she may be.
In the case of multiple babies, they will pay an extra $5,000 per additional child. Because she had such hard pregnancies in the past, her doctors were very concerned about her carrying a third child and advised against it.
- YouTube Red and Google Play Music to merge says Lyor Cohen
- 15 people arrested during Austin immigration protest
- Drugmaker GSK launches £1.0bn cost-cutting
- L'ONU nomme trois enquêteurs internationaux — Violences en RDC
- BidaskClub Upgrades Wabash National Corporation (WNC) to "Buy"
- Daimler AG (ETR:DAI) Given a €67.00 Price Target at BNP Paribas
- Ford recalls more than 100000 vehicles over bolt issue
- Indu Sarkar row: Relief for Bhandarkar as SC dismisses plea seeking stay
- Pan American Silver Corp. (USA) (PAAS) Analysts See $0.11 EPS
- People made from alien atoms from a galaxy far, far away