Three intruding terrorist were killed by the Army on the Line of Control (LoC) in Bandipora district. However, the operation is still in progress, reported The Indian Express.
According to a defence spokesperson, the troops noticed suspicious movement along the LoC and challenged the intruders which led to a firefight.
Northern Command of the Indian Army from its official twitter handle tweeted: Infiltration bid eliminated in Gurez Sector. "During the operation, three militants were killed", he said.
15 people arrested during Austin immigration protest
As experts and legislators point out, deporting undocumented immigrants in big states like Texas could crater local economies. The protests in the Texas state capital on Wednesday were meant to send a message to Paxton and the Texas state government.
On Sunday, Security forces foiled an infiltration bid in Machil sector of Jammu and Kashmir, and killed one terrorist in the incident.
On Tuesday morning, security personnel deployed at Indian borders were alerted by the local sources of an infiltration bid made by couple of militants in Naugam. Three terrorists were shot down in the ensuing gun battle.
- Vote d'une loi "historique" contre les violences faites aux femmes — Tunisie
- Bienville Capital Management LLC Has $416000 Position in Emerson Electric Company (EMR)
- Creepy clown with a machete arrested in Maine
- Number of closed NJ beaches reaches 15 after more bacteria found
- Tech Company Workers To Have Microchips Implanted Into Their Hands
- Propaganda on Ahsan Iqbal's Iqama based on bad intention: Spokesman
- Smuggling victims being held as material witnesses in case against driver
- Viacom Is Said to Drop Out of Bidding for Scripps Networks
- Shah Rukh Khan: I'm no longer a lover, I am love
- Indu Sarkar row: Relief for Bhandarkar as SC dismisses plea seeking stay