Bradley - father of Toronto FC midfielder Michael Bradley - is the former coach of the US men's national team and the most successful American coach in global soccer history. The 59-year-old left the club for the USA national team in 2006, a position he held until 2011.
The team broke the news with video of Bradley in black and gold Los Angeles gear.
LAFC co-owner Will Ferrell joins the Heineken ESPN FC Boot Room to discuss the MLS expansion side and how Ron Burgundy would call an LAFC game.
Bradley is no stranger to Southern California soccer, having coached at Chivas USA in 2006.
Latest Irish census statistics reveal average age to get married
Every five years, the central statistics office release a census for the whole country to record everything about themselves. In April 2016, 399,815 people indicated that they lived alone , of whom some 204,296 were female and 195,519 male.
Los Angeles FC is still nearly a year from playing its first match in Major League Soccer, but the club has just made a huge decision that has their fans excited: LAFC has hired Bob Bradley, making a major statement of intent for a new American club.
Before that, Bradley was a very successful manager in MLS, winning MLS Cup and the U.S. Open Cup in 1998 with the Chicago Fire in that club's first season, then winning the U.S. Open Cup again in 2000.
Bradley's son Michael is a 135-cap United States worldwide and could come up against his father in the league as he plays for 2016 MLS Cup finalists Toronto FC.
- Factors to Note Before Buying Fairmount Santrol Holdings Inc. (FMSA)
- OIC Warns Israel To Stop Provoking Tensions In Al-Aqsa, Al-Quds
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon producing Boston-set pilot for Showtime
- The Canadian National Railway Company (TSE:CNR) PT Raised to C$0.00
- Ryan Murphy, Caeleb Dressel combine for gold, world record at FINA championships
- Everson Griffen's contract extension could be first of several for Vikings
- Host Hotels & Resorts Target of Unusually High Options Trading (NYSE:HST)
- John Cena-Themed WWE 2K18 Collector's Edition Revealed
- MGM Resorts International Reports 56% Drop In Q2 Earnings
- Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE:DBD) COO Acquires $43880.00 in Stock