Subject to recall cars Ford F-150 and Ford E 2014 model year and Ford Escape 2014-2015 model years. If they fracture, the seat or the seat belt could fail in a sudden stop or a crash, the Associated Press reported.
Ford says it has not heard reports of accidents or injuries, according to AP.
The automaker didn't reveal much details about what caused this issue, but it has revealed thee exact production dates of the affected models.
Mayor says Astoria's new ferry service will launch August 29
The Astoria route's launch next month will be followed by the Lower East Side, and Soundview, in the Bronx, sometime next year. The cost of riding the NYC Ferry mirrors the cost of a MetroCard, with a $2.75 per-ride fee, and $121 for monthly passes.
The Fix: Dealers will replace the affected seat, seatback, seat-belt or seat-belt buckle attaching bolts for free.
This safety recall by Ford involves 116,796 vehicles in North America, including 94,605 vehicles in the United States, 20,681 in Canada and 1,510 in Mexico.
Do you drive a 2014 or 2015 Ford?
- Majority of organisations that think they're GDPR compliant actually aren't
- Daimler AG (ETR:DAI) Given a €67.00 Price Target at BNP Paribas
- E-cigarettes help smokers quit
- No immediate speed camera use changes planned locally after high court ruling
- Umnia Bank dévoile la liste de ses services
- L'ONU nomme trois enquêteurs internationaux — Violences en RDC
- Propaganda on Ahsan Iqbal's Iqama based on bad intention: Spokesman
- Creepy clown with a machete arrested in Maine
- Channing Capital Management LLC Holds Position in Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG)
- First Potomac Realty Trust (NYSE:FPO) Receives An Update From Brokers