According to the most recently released broker notes, 0 analysts have a rating of "strong buy" on the stock, 0 analysts "buy", 1 analysts "neutral", 0 analysts "sell" and 0 analysts "strong sell". J P Morgan Chase & Co set a €85.00 ($98.84) target price on shares of Daimler AG and gave the company a "buy" rating in a research report on Wednesday, April 12th. Warburg Research upgraded the shares of DAI in report on Friday, July 24 to "Buy" rating.
Daimler AG (ETR:DAI) has been assigned a €67.00 ($77.91) price target by analysts at BNP Paribas in a research note issued on Tuesday. Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. Sanford C. Bernstein set a €85.00 ($98.84) price target on shares of Daimler AG and gave the company a "buy" rating in a report on Thursday, April 6th. Finally, Deutsche Bank AG reiterated a "buy" rating on shares of Daimler AG in a research report on Tuesday, July 11th. Kepler Capital Markets set a €73.00 ($84.88) price target on shares of Daimler AG and gave the stock a "neutral" rating in a research report on Monday, May 8th. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, thirteen have assigned a hold rating and nine have assigned a buy rating to the company.
Barricades au Venezuela, en grève générale de 48 heures
Les États-Unis souhaitent ainsi que le président Nicolas Maduro renonce à son projet d'Assemblée constituante . Selon l'institut de sondage Datanalisis, quelque 70% des Vénézuéliens sont opposés à la Constituante.
Daimler AG (ETR:DAI) has 0.00% since July 26, 2016 and is. The company presently has a consensus rating of "Hold" and a consensus target price of €73.54 ($85.52). About 6.42 million shares traded or 83.95% up from the average. The company has a market cap of €64.97 billion and a PE ratio of 6.576. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of €64.36 and a 200 day moving average price of €67.59. Daimler AG has a 1-year low of €58.04 and a 1-year high of €73.20. If you are viewing this story on another publication, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of USA & worldwide trademark and copyright legislation.
Daimler AG was downgraded to " by analysts at Jefferies. The Firm is engaged in the development, production and distribution of cars, trucks and vans in Germany, and the management of the Daimler Group. Daimler's divisions include Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Daimler Buses and Daimler Financial Services.
- Channing Capital Management LLC Holds Position in Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG)
- So Cal Fugitives Shoot Video Of Jailbreak, Road Trip To San Francisco
- Indu Sarkar row: Relief for Bhandarkar as SC dismisses plea seeking stay
- Dying Light developers Techland have launched a new storefront called Gemly
- Microsoft Introduces Rapid Cloud Container Deployment Service
- Adrian Beltre Moves On-Deck Circle, Gets Ejected
- No immediate speed camera use changes planned locally after high court ruling
- Number of closed NJ beaches reaches 15 after more bacteria found
- Creepy clown with a machete arrested in Maine
- Anne Hathaway to be a new 'Barbie Doll'