When the deal was first being talked about, many believed the Yankees would hit a snag with the A's possibly asking for top prospects Gleyber Torres or Clint Frazier, two players NY apparently aren't too keen on parting ways with.
Facebook, Inc. (FB) Position Held by Blue Granite Capital LLC
Finally, BidaskClub upgraded Facebook from a "buy" rating to a "strong-buy" rating in a research report on Thursday, July 13th. Facebook enables people to connect, share, discover and communicate with each other on mobile devices and personal computers.
On Tuesday, Mark Feinsand over at MLB.com reported that the Yankees are making progress toward a deal for Gray and they now seem to be the clear-cut frontrunners for his services on the mound. NY now holds the first AL Wild-Card spot.
It's hard to believe that the Yankees would part with their top two prospects. Florial is now ranked as the Yankees' fifth-best prospect in the minors by MLB Pipeline.
Gray, 27, has been called "arguably the most valuable asset available on the starting pitching market", and is in high demand from a number of teams in search of pitching help at the top of their rotation. Trading another promising young player, however, isn't out of the question.
- Utah Retirement Systems Has $450000 Position in Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD)
- HP unveils two new Pavilion all-in-one PCs starting at $750
- Herman Miller, Inc. (NASDAQ:MLHR) Sees Significantly Lower Trading Volume
- Brighton sign Chelsea starlet Brown on loan
- Ngam Advisors LP Lowers Stake in New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB)
- Jerusalem crisis could have 'catastrophic costs — United Nations envoy
- Foxconn to produce display panels in Wisconsin
- Girl Scouts Getting with the Times, Offering New Badges
- Ambuja Cements Q2 profit slides
- Former Fox News executive files $48-million lawsuit over sexual assault scandal