Notably, Warner Bros' latest announcement about the movie does not mention its director, meaning the studio is still locked in negotiations with Patty about whether she will return to helm the sequel, according to Collider.
Wonder Woman, directed by Patty Jenkins, has been a mammoth hit for the studio earning United States dollars 779 worldwide.
Warner Bros previously announced an "untitled event film" for the Dec 13, 2019, slot.
"The story will take place in the US, which I think is right", Jenkins told Entertainment Weekly in April. In the present day, Wonder Woman is now fighting alongside other mighty heroes to protect Earth, but what she was up to between World War I and now is a mystery.
Un gendarme évite un conducteur fantôme de justesse
La gendarmerie du Puy-de-Dôme a ainsi assorti la vidéo du contresens de conseils de sécurité sur quoi faire dans ces situations. En signalant votre position, les gendarmes pourront retrouver plus facilement le véhicule.
Johns said that he "had a blast" working with Jenkins on the first Wonder Woman and that the pair already have a "cool idea" for the followup.
She's baaaack. Image: Warner Bros.
And if you think that waiting until 2019 is impossibly long time to see Diana Prince again, you can catch Wonder Woman in Justice League this November alongside Jason Momoa as Aquaman and Ben Affleck as Batman. Nevertheless, Jenkins is now in negotiations to return for the sequel, which is great news, as she's already stated that she's written some early treatments, including a time and a place.
"Wonder Woman" arrived in June 2017, in the usual summer tentpole landscape of most superhero movies.
- Man jailed for stalking Radio 2 DJ Sara Cox
- Scindia serves notice on MP BJP chief for calling him 'anti-Dalit'
- Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE) Shares Bought by Aperio Group LLC
- Saudi Arabia deadline for illegal expats expires today
- Trump bans transgender people from the USA military, via Twitter
- Surrey BC RCMP investigate shooting in Newton
- Sébastien Loeb va tester la Citroën C3 WRC !
- Repealing Affordable Care Act Is Direct Threat to Millions of LGBTQ Americans
- Manafort subpoenaed by judiciary panel, met with Senate intel
- TD 'Gorio' intensifies into tropical storm