Some in the crowd broke into chants of "USA, USA".
"By the way, you gonna get the votes?"
ADVERTISEMENT "The answer is no, but we'll be back", Trump added. It was clear that politics was very much on his mind.
Trump is also under the impression that if he keeps telling people that they are going to great health care, no one will notice when their insurance is gone, or if they still have insurance that it costs two or three times more and covers two or three times less.
Someone needs to tell Donald Trump what a motion to proceed is, and that it is not the same as passing legislation on health care because Trump seems to think that Republicans have passed a health care bill. "He better get 'em. otherwise I'll say, 'Tom, you're fired!'"
Later, as he recited parts of the Scout oath, he paused at the word "loyalty".
AT&T shares up almost 3 percent after earnings beat
Stephens said "the vast majority" of DirecTV Now customers were bundling the online TV service with wireless service. Stephenson reiterated AT&T's intention to begin to deploy services on those airwaves by the end of the year.
While Obama never addressed the gathering in person, he did record a video message to the National Jamboree in 2010, noting the history of the Boy Scouts and the organization's service to the United States as it marked its 100th anniversary.
Each U.S. president serves as honorary president of the Boy Scouts of America, and the organization said in a statement that it does not promote any political candidate or philosophy.
AT&T Chairman and Chief Executive Randall Stephenson found himself in uncomfortable territory after President Trump's appearance before thousands of Boy Scouts on Monday turned into a political rally with Trump boisterously bashing his rivals. "Trump Scout Badges" swiftly became a trending topic on Twitter, and, just like that, a new meme was born.
"Tonight we put aside all of the policy fights in Washington, D.C., you've been hearing about with the fake news and all that", he said.
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson spoke to the group on Friday.
- Checking Out the Fundamental Data for The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
- Zachary Patten arraigned on murder, home invasion charges
- Maldives opposition says blocked from entering parliament for impeachment vote
- Two men taken to hospital after suspected noxious substance attack
- NXP Semiconductors NV's (NASDAQ:NXPI) "Hold" Rating Reiterated at Stifel Nicolaus
- Viral Tinder Couple Meets for First Time After Three Years of Messaging
- Israel to remove metal detectors outside Al Aqsa mosque
- Sheriff: Kingman child left in desert with no water, shoes
- Suspensions de séances, insultes, "exfiltration"... Que s'est-il passé à l'Assemblée nationale?
- Senator Capito to vote to begin debate to repeal and replace Obamacare