Deputies located the vehicle and driver, 21-year-old Jared Price. It was not disclosed why or how the ax got on the roof. A deputy stopped Price, who performed poorly on a field sobriety test, according to the Wyoming County Sheriff's Office.
When deputies arrived at the intersection of Youngers and Wethersfield roads they allegedly found the vehicle being driven by Jared T. Price, 21, of Java. Additionally, officials say an axe was stuck on the roof of the vehicle. He faces a number of charges including driving while ability impaired by drugs, driving while ability impaired by the combined influence of multiple drugs, no license plates, unregistered motor vehicle, uninspected motor vehicle, operating without insurance, no front window and no safety glass.
Billy Slater Lost 2 Weeks Of Memory After Soliola's High Hit
Regular review from Saturday night official Bryan Norrie has also escaped punishment. Ghabar also argued it "would've been very hard" to pull out of the tackle.
Price was arraigned in Gainesville Town Court and committed to Wyoming County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.
For the above charges, he is due in the Town of Wethersfield Court Aug. 1.
- Red Sox trade for Giants All-Star Eduardo Nunez, report says
- Sony Corp Ord (SNE) Upgraded to Strong-Buy at BidaskClub
- Chelsea willing to pay release clause of Barcelona star Sergi Roberto
- Bond is back: Daniel Craig comes back as 007
- Boeing Sees Need for 1.2 Million Pilots and Technicians by 2036
- Rangers, Mika Zibanejad agree to deal
- Australian watchdog takes Ford local unit to court over transmission complaints
- Kitchener woman who poisoned children released from prison
- Lukaku and Rashford *could* be United's new Yorke and Cole
- Trump might replace AG Sessions with NYC Mayor Giuliani