A Kingman, Arizona, man has been arrested after dropping his 10 year old daughter off in the desert with no water, to teach her a lesson.
According to MCSO, a woman spotted the girl crying and walking by herself on the asphalt without shoes in the area of Packard and Norrie Drive on July 22 at 9:00 a.m. She said she asked the little girl why she was crying and she told her that her dad left her.
Deputies noted the outside temperature at 91 degrees when the woman found the girl, who said that her dad drove her out to the desert and forced her out of the truck.
Deputies said they also observed a bite mark on the girl and she claimed her dad was responsible. The victim further said that her dad did that to her. Irving's girlfriend told police that Irving picked her daughter up by the neck and threw her into a wall when her daughter failed to move out of way in time.
Medics took the girl to Kingman Regional Medical Center where she was treated and released.
Blue Apron Shakes Up Executives Less Than a Month After IPO
Today, Citigroup Inc. initiated coverage on Blue Apron Holdings (NASDAQ: APRN ) with a Buy with a price target of $10.00. Its shares opened at $10 on the New York Stock Exchange and they have yet to finish a day trading above the same mark.
An investigation determined the girl as living at a home in the 3500 block of East John L Avenue with her younger brother and Watson, her father. Detectives and deputies contacted Watson at about 11 a.m.at the home. Watson allegedly admitted to taking her for a drive to "calm her down" after an argument.
"Apparently, Watson dragged his daughter from the front passenger seat, across his lap and out of the truck", stated the agency.
Watson told deputies he and his daughter were arguing when he made a decision to take her for ride, which he said had calmed her down in the past. He also said that after he returned home, he waited about 15 minutes and then went back to get her.
Christopher Watson, from Kingman, Arizona, has now been charged with domestic child abuse, according to officers from the Mohave County Sheriff's Office.
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon Out For Season With Torn Meniscus
- Israel to remove metal detectors outside Al Aqsa mosque
- Russia Could Be Arming Taliban In Afghanistan
- Maldives opposition says blocked from entering parliament for impeachment vote
- Seth Meyers Takes "A Closer Look" at "Experienced Schmoozer" Anthony Scaramucci
- Trump silences reporter for asking a question
- Jordan shooting : Two killed, one wounded at Israeli embassy
- Trudeau: NAFTA dispute resolution system is essential
- Israel To Replace Temple Mount Metal Detectors With Less Obtrusive Surveillance
- Two men taken to hospital after suspected noxious substance attack