Mika Zibanejad has agreed to a five-year contract with the Rangers worth an average annual value of $5.35 million.
The agreement ensures that both parties avoid an arbitration hearing, which was scheduled for 9 a.m. this morning.
The 24-year-old forward is coming off his first season as a member of the Rangers, and it was a productive one. He added two goals and seven assists for a team-high nine points in 12 playoff games.
Chevron Corporation (CVX) Stake Cut by Cwm LLC
On June 21 the company was downgraded from "Outperform" to "Neutral" by analysts at Macquarie. 1 of them rate its stock a hold. It dropped, as 55 investors sold CVX shares while 689 reduced holdings. 120 funds opened positions while 617 raised stakes.
The sixth selection in total during the draft of the national hockey League (NHL) in 2011 took part in 337 games during his young career, amassing 78 nets, and 188 points. He was traded to NY for Derick Brassard and a second-round pick last July. He will be the Rangers' top center in 2017-18 and could reach the 60-point plateau if he can stay healthy.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Get daily prep sports headlines from the Gwinnett Daily Post staff delivered to your email.
- Chelsea willing to pay release clause of Barcelona star Sergi Roberto
- Cobras hidden in potato-chip cans lead to arrest
- PRH South Africa pulls book about Mandela's last days
- Australian watchdog takes Ford local unit to court over transmission complaints
- S&P hits record; Alphabet weighs on Nasdaq
- Leaders Kyle Busch, Martin Truex Jr. crash out of Brickyard 400
- Mark Philippoussis' father arrested on child sex charges
- Fed will likely focus on low inflation but leave rates alone
- Matt Groening Is Bringing 'Disenchantment' To Netflix
- Australian Inflation Muted in 2Q