Deadline.com reports that Netflix has given the green light to "Disenchantment", described as an adult animated comedy/fantasy series. Furthermore, the kingdom consists of many mythical creatures that this trio must face; such as, ogres, sprites, trolls, walruses, harpies and imps.
Matt Groening, the man behind The Simpsons and Futurama, a titan of influence in the realm of animation, is the latest creative to make the leap into the algorithmic world of Netflix. Groening will serve as an executive producer alongside Josh Weinstein, who has previously served as a writer on producer on Groening's shows, as well as writing episodes of Brickleberry and Gravity Falls. The series centers around the hard-drinking princess Bean (Jacobson), her elf friend Elfo and "personal demon" Luci. Twenty episodes have been ordered, and they will premiere in 10-episode chunks. It's the same animation production company that's also used for Futurama so their body of work is already much known and loved. The main character is the lovely princess Bean, who is far more keen on finding the bottom of the bottle than being a good princess.
Trump says he's 'very disappointed in Jeff Sessions'
What is clear is that McConnell, and the attorney general's fellow former Senate colleagues, have not come to Sessions's defense. During an event at the White House , Trump ignored a shouted question about whether Sessions should step down.
Cindy Holland, vice president of Netflix, says that the work of Matt Groening has had an impact on generations everywhere in the world.
"The series will bear his trademark animation style and biting wit, and we think it's a flawless fit for our many Netflix animation fans", Cindy Holland, VP Original Content at Netflix, said in a statement.
Are you looking forward to a new series from Groening?
- Yankees Trade Rumors: Sonny Gray A Target For New York Before Deadline
- Watch America's Got Talent season 12, episode 8 online
- Backstreet Boys, Florida Georgia Line will sing each other's hits on CMT
- Man City to sign Real defender Danilo for £26.5m
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (CY) Receives Consensus Recommendation of "Buy" from Analysts
- New HIV Vaccine Developed Using Computer Algorithm Looks Very Promising
- Ngam Advisors LP Lowers Stake in New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB)
- Johnson tries to reassure allies on Brexit
- Spyder Tamil Rights Sold For A Bomb
- Biogen Inc. (NASDAQ:BIIB) Stake Increased by First Interstate Bank