The Bookies have made United 2/1 favourites to sign the England global this summer.
The Red Devils have spent in excess of £100m on Victor Lindelof and Romelu Lukaku and have reportedly made a £40m bid for Dier.
Sky Sports' Jim White has claimed England worldwide Dier has told a friend United bid £40m for his services after impressing during the last two seasons, playing as a midfielder during the 2015-16 campaign before featuring more as a defender the following term.
"I think that's unbelievable money for a holding midfielder".
Metella content de sa "bonne entame" — Mondiaux de natation
Comment Charlotte Bonnet s'est-elle reconstruite? C'est terminé en revanche pour Mathilde Cini (France) sur le 50m dos. La demi-finale du nageur marseillais sera à suivre dès cette après-midi (aux alentours de 18h).
Dier is a good player but is he good enough for Tottenham's best XI?
Dier made 48 appearances last term for Spurs in all competitions, but bookmakers BetStars are confident he can be tempted to join United.
"After missing out on Tiemoue Bakayoko, Jose Mourinho is keen to bring a defensive midfielder into the fray and Dier is the ideal candidate".
Mourinho picked Tottenham Hotspur as serious title contenders - pointing to their determination to hold on to their leading players, including Eric Dier, who will not be moving to United, according to Mourinho.
- MGIC Investment Corporation (MTG) Downgraded to "Hold" at BidaskClub
- Yolanda Hadid Shows Off Her Perfect Booty In A Thong
- Cop offends female colleagues, suspended
- Italy's UniCredit reveals data attack involving 400000 clients
- Une voiture s'encastre dans un Burger King et cause un incendie majeur
- Shares in Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) Acquired by Capital Planning Advisors LLC
- Le torchon brûle entre Kerbadj et Zetchi
- What's Behind Vanguard S&P Mid-Cap 400 Value Index Fund (IVOV)'s Movement
- Datsun Redigo 1.0 launched at Rs 3.57 lakh
- Henry Cavill's mustache has naturally spawned a pretty amusing Superstache meme