Thousands of fans packed into Kansas City's Sprint Center to see Luke Bryan perform last week, but only one of them got the star treatment from the country superstar himself.
Frances has been a country music fan for decades and keeps up with the latest songs, but she hasn't had the chance to see a show in a long time.
The team even gifted Stanaway a shirt that read "Shake it for me, Luke" to wear to the show, which Luke signed before putting Stanaway's hands on his butt for the photo.
She was thrilled by the encounter, and when a reporter from KSHB asked if she found the singer attractive, she simply replied "Heavens, yes!"
After Bryan celebrated his birthday and turned 41 earlier in the week, Francis also brought along a birthday gift to present to him.
However, one special fan made Bryan change his tune.
Leaders Kyle Busch, Martin Truex Jr. crash out of Brickyard 400
Busch, who led a race-high 87 laps, Busch said the crash was just "another way of figuring out how to lose these things". Martin Truex Jr . and Busch were involved in a fiery wreck during the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Brickyard 400 .
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care set up the entire evening, which included a dinner for Stanaway and her son and daughter-in-law before the show.
"It's amusing 'cause you see, early on in your career you don't want to tell your fans that they can't interact with you, so you let them get away with kisses on the cheek and all that", Bryan explained.
What was inside? A bag of Lay's potato chips (Bryan's favorite pre-concert snack) and a can of his favorite Topsy popcorn.
"Someone will go, 'Can I grab your butt?' ... back then if it was a polite ask we would oblige them". Though Bryan has revealed that he's instated a "no butt touching" rule at meet and greets in the past, he made an exception for his biggest fan. But then you got 90 other people, or 100 other people ... it's country music.
"This is probably the most excited she's been for six to seven months", Vincent Sokolaski said. "We make the fans happy".
He added, "It's country music".
- Bond is back: Daniel Craig comes back as 007
- Jake Paul is Mysteriously Leaving Disney Channel's "Bizaardvark" After String of Controversies
- Australian watchdog takes Ford local unit to court over transmission complaints
- Suspicious vehicle leads to lock up for a Java man
- Chicagoans more educated than St. Louisans? That's what this study says
- Chelsea willing to pay release clause of Barcelona star Sergi Roberto
- Jaguars hand out record-breaking five-year extension to center Brandon Linder
- Incendies dans le Sud-Est : la France demande le soutien de l'Europe
- Kitchener woman who poisoned children released from prison
- Trump might replace AG Sessions with NYC Mayor Giuliani