New Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku has admitted that he is "far from" being an elite-level player at the moment.
All eyes were on Lukaku as he scored his second goal in as many games for us and seems a firm fixture in our team.
Speaking to the BBC, the former Chelsea boss said: "Every club is getting good players, every club is investing a lot and some clubs are paying too much and by paying too much they create a very unusual and out of control market".
Lukaku has emerged and established himself as one of the Premier League's most deadly strikers during his time with Everton, as the 24-year-old broke the 20-goal barrier in the past three seasons at the Goodison Park.
'There are physical similarities but we are totally different players'.
That has come as city rivals Everton have made numerous signings and United, who also finished outside the top four last season, have added the likes of Romelu Lukaku. Since his arrival was confirmed the Manchester United forums and commentators have been talking about his role in the side.
Rangers, Mika Zibanejad agree to deal
Mika Zibanejad has agreed to a five-year contract with the Rangers worth an average annual value of $5.35 million. The agreement ensures that both parties avoid an arbitration hearing, which was scheduled for 9 a.m. this morning.
"I want to grab this opportunity".
"I'm 24, so can't say I'm the complete package", he said. We spent our holiday together and he said: 'What do you want to do? I prefer to have ball to feet and run in behind.
"There was a lot of talk and in the end I am here - and I am very happy to be here", he said. The biggest club in the world equals trophies. But it's all about the team.
"The players, they know you, the club know you can affect in a positive way the structure".
The Old Trafford midfielder was sounded out earlier this year but his agent father, Juan Snr, told the club he wanted to wait until the summer and see how things develop.
"I am a custodian of a club that has been in existence since 1882".
Man Utd and Juventus have been strongly linked with the 28-year-old in recent weeks but the Mirror are citing a report from Corriere dello Sport that claims the Italian giants have pulled out of the running due to Chelsea's £40m valuation.
- LAPD Investigating Death Threats Towards Ellen Page
- Hardik Pandya, Danushka Gunathilaka in line for debuts in Galle Test
- Matt Groening Is Bringing 'Disenchantment' To Netflix
- S&P hits record; Alphabet weighs on Nasdaq
- Sony Corp Ord (SNE) Upgraded to Strong-Buy at BidaskClub
- JRR Tolkien will be played by Nicholas Hoult in upcoming biopic
- Trump says he's 'very disappointed in Jeff Sessions'
- PRH South Africa pulls book about Mandela's last days
- Jaguars hand out record-breaking five-year extension to center Brandon Linder
- Boeing Sees Need for 1.2 Million Pilots and Technicians by 2036