But while some people say it's Lil Wayne, it looks a lot like Dave Chappelle, so I'm confused. He included a tattoo of his mom's face by it, and his dad's mugshot.
Footage emerged of the rapper joking around at the Houston Appreciation Weekend and putting two large stacks of money on both his ears. Getting some ink of Lil Wayne's face only makes sense, since he pretty much owes his entire come up in hip hop to Weezy.
The Weezy tat joins a picture of Drizzy's parents, a bottle of Drakkar Noir, Aaliyah and multiple odes to Sade, just to name a few.
Suspicious vehicle leads to lock up for a Java man
A deputy stopped Price, who performed poorly on a field sobriety test, according to the Wyoming County Sheriff's Office. Price was arraigned in Gainesville Town Court and committed to Wyoming County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.
Drake has gone and cemented his love for Lil Wayne in a big - and very permanent - way. He even disclosed to Celine Dion he needs to add her face to the accumulation. This tattoo is Lil Wayne before syrup took hold of his mind, body and soul.
What do you think of Drake's new tattoo? But then again, maybe it's meant to be Chappelle's face?
- Chelsea willing to pay release clause of Barcelona star Sergi Roberto
- Brexit: Quick deal on citizens' rights a 'moral imperative', Davis says
- Boeing Sees Need for 1.2 Million Pilots and Technicians by 2036
- Local law makers respond to healthcare repeal vote
- Incendies dans le Sud-Est : la France demande le soutien de l'Europe
- Luke Bryan Lets Terminally Ill 88-Year-Old Fan Grab His Butt
- Sony Corp Ord (SNE) Upgraded to Strong-Buy at BidaskClub
- Trump Criticizes AG Jeff Sessions, Acting FBI Director
- LAPD Investigating Death Threats Towards Ellen Page
- Hardik Pandya, Danushka Gunathilaka in line for debuts in Galle Test