"I'd rather break this glass and slash my wrists", he told Time Out London in a profanity-laced interview in October 2015 when asked if he'd do another Bond movie.
The U.K. -born Craig, the sixth actor to play James Bond on film, starred in "Casino Royale" (2006), "Quantum of Solace" (2008), "Skyfall" (2012) and "Spectre" (2015).
MGM and Eon are also looking for a studio to handle the marketing and the distribution of the film, with Warner Bros, Fox, Sony and Universal fighting to get the job.
"James Bond will return to U.S. cinemas on November 8, 2019 with a traditional earlier release in the United Kingdom and the rest of the world", the film's official Twitter account posted on Monday.
LAPD Investigating Death Threats Towards Ellen Page
One Instagram user expressed the need to pursue the 30-year-old actor and post photos of her death online as evidence. Actress Ellen Page has been getting a flood of violent death threats through her Instagram account, TMZ reported .
Neal Purvis and Robert Wade who have penned the last six Bond films starting with 1999's "The World is Not Enough" are handling the script. As at the time of writing this article, the project is still without a director, distributor, and the supporting cast. The announcements on these roles will be made in due cause.
It will be number 25 in the franchise about the MI5 spy, but it is still not clear if Daniel Craig will reprise his main role.
A new James Bond film is in the works, to be released at the end of 2019.
Craig's return had been subject to furious speculation. Former co-stars Dave Bautista and Jeffrey Wright have both expressed their desire to come back for another Bond film.
Film was not produced by Eon Productions.
- Trump Criticizes AG Jeff Sessions, Acting FBI Director
- Leaders Kyle Busch, Martin Truex Jr. crash out of Brickyard 400
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY), Avon Products, Inc. (AVP) — Investors Focused Movers
- Luke Bryan Lets Terminally Ill 88-Year-Old Fan Grab His Butt
- Chelsea willing to pay release clause of Barcelona star Sergi Roberto
- JRR Tolkien will be played by Nicholas Hoult in upcoming biopic
- La Lune pourrait bien contenir d'importantes réserves d'eau !
- Jake Paul is Mysteriously Leaving Disney Channel's "Bizaardvark" After String of Controversies
- Hardik Pandya, Danushka Gunathilaka in line for debuts in Galle Test
- Incendies dans le Sud-Est : la France demande le soutien de l'Europe