Next month, they will perform more songs together on a CMT Crossroads episode. "I'm looking forward to what comes of it!"
The two multi-platinum acts are performing together this summer on select stadium dates on the Smooth Tour 2017. FGL's Tyler Hubbard issued a statement to The Associated Press about teaming up with the boy band whose music he listened to during his childhood.
FGL first teamed up with BSB on a song titled "God, Your Mama and Me", which became the Backstreet Boys' first No. 1 country hit when it was released as the third single from Florida Georgia Line's third album, Dig Your Roots.
Herman Miller, Inc. (NASDAQ:MLHR) Sees Significantly Lower Trading Volume
Meadow Creek Investment Management LLC boosted its stake in shares of Herman Miller by 5.1% in the first quarter. Herman Miller now has a consensus rating of Hold and a consensus price target of $38.00. (NASDAQ:MLHR) recently.
"It's insane to think how we grew up listening to this song and now are on stage performing it together", Hubbard wrote of "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" in an email to the AP.
You'll be able to check out Florida Georgia Line and Backstreet's latest endeavor when their episode of CMT Crossroads premieres Wednesday, August 30 at 10 p.m. ET. The Smooth Tour continues on Thursday (July 27) in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and it will reunite with the Backstreet Boys on Saturday (July 29) at Minneapolis' Target Field.
The special comes on the heels of strong growth for CMT, which just notched its highest-rated fiscal 3rd quarter since 2014 with 14% year-over-year growth among Adults 18-49. In 2013, BSB celebrated their 20th Anniversary with the release of the album "In A World Like This", which saw the group receive a star on the legendary Hollywood Walk of Fame, perform for the President of the United States, and make an unforgettable appearance in the Seth Rogen hit film "This Is The End" which earned the group a "Best Musical Moment" award at the MTV Movie Awards. Competitively, CMT ranks as the fastest growing Top 50 (non-news) channel with Women 18-49.
- Facebook, Inc. (FB) Position Held by Blue Granite Capital LLC
- Spyder Tamil Rights Sold For A Bomb
- Ambuja Cements Q2 profit slides
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (CY) Receives Consensus Recommendation of "Buy" from Analysts
- Charmi approaches High Court over drugs issue
- Foxconn to produce display panels in Wisconsin
- Pharmacologists Ask US Supreme Court To Block Ohio Execution
- New HIV Vaccine Developed Using Computer Algorithm Looks Very Promising
- HIV-prevention ring a hit with teen girls