Barbara died Tuesday at her Rancho Mirage home in California after months of declining health. according to a rep for her org, the Barbara Sinatra Children's Center Foundation.
They say that she was with her family and friends at her home in Rancho Mirage, California when she passed.
"Barbara was an avid and tireless fundraiser and child advocate, and, as the Center's Founder and Chairwoman of the Board of Directors, intimately involved in the organization's operations", reads a statement about her humanitarian work.
In her 2011 book, "Lady Blue Eyes: My Life with Frank", Sinatra wrote of first meeting her future husband when she was asked to be a doubles partner with his second wife, Ava Gardner.
Chelsea v Bayern Munich: Quiet start for Morata as fightback falls short
Antonio Conte was pleased with Alvaro Morata's 27-minute cameo in Chelsea's 3-2 defeat to Bayern Munich in the International Champions Cup on Tuesday.
Barbara's health is said to have declined in the months before her death, nearly two decades after her famous spouse. Frank and Barbara remained married until the "Fly Me to the Moon" singer passed away in 1998, spending almost 22 years together-making their relationship the longest of any of Frank's previous three marriages.
The nonprofit has provided therapy to more than 20,000 young victims of physical, sexual and emotional abuse since opening in 1986. After divorcing Marx, she later married Frank in 1976.
Family friend Jamie Kabler told the publication Barbara's funeral will be held on August 1.
Barbara is survived by her son Robert Marx and his daughter.
- 110 of 111 former National Football League players' brains have CTE disorder, study shows
- The Sims 4 is Coming to Xbox One Really Soon
- Bayern Boss Puts Price On Manchester United Target Renato Sanches
- La date de sortie japonaise dévoilée — Lost Sphear
- Motorola Moto Z2 Specs Include Gamepad And 360 Camera Mods
- Eli Lilly, Incyte RA Drug Delayed to Beyond 2017
- Chipotle's Norovirus Outbreak May Have Sickened Over 100, Officials Report
- Paul Manafort subpoenaed by Senate Judiciary Committee
- Facebook, Inc. Might Also Jump Into Smart Speaker Fray
- Brothers wearing Donald Trump masks 'rob cash machines in northern Italy'