In a Hollywood like script, two brothers wore masks of US President Donald Trump and robbed around 10 cash machines of around 1,00,000 euros in them.
Two Italian brothers, age 26 and 30, are in custody after a string of ATM robberies in northern Italy, Reuters reports.
The stunt evokes the 1991 film "Point Break" starring Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze, in which a gang of surfers don masks of ex-US presidents while robbing banks. Surveillance footage from the bank's lobby was used to identify the suspects, shown to be wearing rubber Trump masks as they of stole more than $115,000 from ATMs. The man then ducks after lighting the fuse, causing a blast, as per the Italian daily La Stampa.
Tokyo RPG Factory's "Lost Sphear" Hits Japan on October 12
Lost Sphear , the latest game from Square Enix's Tokyo RPG Factory, is well on its way to making an appearance around the world. With a January 2018 release, you'll only have to wait a few months to find out how well Lost Sphear lives up to those memories.
Italian police are later seen swarming the bank to make the arrests. But in a statement police said the brothers had been inspired by a different film.
Authorities, who have been tracking the suspects for months, said the brothers were inspired by the the 1997 film The Jackal, which sees the protagonist, played by Bruce Willis, changed the colour of his vehicle to deceive police.
The suspects are the sons of Pietro Dellagaren, who is serving a life sentence for the murder of businessman Umberto Masera during an armed robbery at Masera's house in 2001.
- Bayern Boss Puts Price On Manchester United Target Renato Sanches
- Duterte tells US: Give back Balangiga bells
- Ederson (ex-Nice et Lyon) souffre d'un cancer aux testicules
- President Trumps Son In Senate Hearing
- Adobe Flash marked for death - for real this time
- 1 500 hectares détruits — Incendie de Biguglia
- Chrissy Teigen celebrates getting blocked by Donald Trump on Twitter
- The Sims 4 is Coming to Xbox One Really Soon
- Teacher Won't Answer Immigration Questions, Gets Detained
- China reinforcing border with North Korea amid tensions