In a Hollywood like script, two brothers wore masks of US President Donald Trump and robbed around 10 cash machines of around 1,00,000 euros in them.
Two Italian brothers, age 26 and 30, are in custody after a string of ATM robberies in northern Italy, Reuters reports.
The stunt evokes the 1991 film "Point Break" starring Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze, in which a gang of surfers don masks of ex-US presidents while robbing banks. Surveillance footage from the bank's lobby was used to identify the suspects, shown to be wearing rubber Trump masks as they of stole more than $115,000 from ATMs. The man then ducks after lighting the fuse, causing a blast, as per the Italian daily La Stampa.
I Will Return Soon
The visit, which has been confirmed by the Presidency, will feature six governors including those from the PDP. Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, had particular urged the President to resign saying he is unfit to rule.
Italian police are later seen swarming the bank to make the arrests. But in a statement police said the brothers had been inspired by a different film.
Authorities, who have been tracking the suspects for months, said the brothers were inspired by the the 1997 film The Jackal, which sees the protagonist, played by Bruce Willis, changed the colour of his vehicle to deceive police.
The suspects are the sons of Pietro Dellagaren, who is serving a life sentence for the murder of businessman Umberto Masera during an armed robbery at Masera's house in 2001.
- 35 blessés dans les affrontements entre manifestants palestiniens et forces israéliennes
- US Navy ship fires warnings at Iranian ship
- Cabinet approves H'tota Port deal
- Duterte tells US: Give back Balangiga bells
- Watch Chris Hemsworth go shirtless in the new trailer for Thor: Ragnarok
- 1 500 hectares détruits — Incendie de Biguglia
- Eli Lilly, Incyte RA Drug Delayed to Beyond 2017
- Adobe Flash marked for death - for real this time
- Chrissy Teigen celebrates getting blocked by Donald Trump on Twitter
- Google Maps And Search Get SOS Alerts Feature