Warner Bros confirmed that Wonder Woman 2 will indeed be happening and revealed the same during ongoing Comic Con 2017 in San Diego, reported Entertainment Weekly. Globally, "Wonder Woman" ticket sales have topped $770.96 million.
WONDER Woman fans rejoice because if the first movie wasn't enough for you, Warner Bros. have just announced the inevitable - the box office smash is getting a sequel. The other titles that have been confirmed so far include The Batman, Suicide Squad 2, Shazam, Justice League Dark, The Flash: Flashpoint, Batgirl, and Green Lantern Corps.
The star-studded third instalment in the Avengers franchise will boast an incredible 60 Marvel characters and has already been classed as the most expensive film ever made with a budget in excess of $600 million. She recently told Metro that director Patty Jenkins approached her about appearing in the movie but they couldn't make the scheduling work.
"The story will take place in the US, which I think is right", she said. She's got to come to America.
Manchester United defender Eric Bailly handed three-match ban by UEFA
Bailly emerged as United's top option in central defence a year ago , as he was the rock manager Jose Mourinho built his team around.
Wonder Woman can next be seen in Justice League, which Gadot and her co-stars attended Comic-Con to promote. It made a ton of references to popular movies, including "Back To the Future", "Nightmare on Elm Street" and "The Iron Giant".
Gadot's appearance at the California comic book convention caused some major uproar, with the Los Angeles Times reporting that the crowd was "losing its mind" at the sight of Wonder Woman herself.
This is why Gal Gadot is a superhero.
While the official announcement of "Wonder Woman 2" was cheered by the fans, it was not a surprise at all. She has been pitching various sequel ideas to Warner Bros.in the past weeks, and although she has not officially signed her name on the dotted line to return as director, the deal is almost imminent.
- Jared Kushner: "Je n'ai pas conspiré avec un gouvernement étranger"
- Jordan Spieth and Rory McIlroy open as favorites to win PGA Championship
- Israeli Security Measures Lead to Deaths, Violence
- Low inventory squeezes June existing-home sales
- Nolan's Dunkirk is a visual masterpiece
- Larry Fitzgerald says he won't shed tears when announce retirement
- Le PSG à l'offensive pour Neymar, le Barça ne peut pas s'aligner
- Publicly assailed by Trump, Sessions says he's staying on
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Given Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 0.05
- Attorney General Sessions brushes off Trump criticism