Scaramucci went on to say Trump was not sure Russian Federation was behind efforts to influence the 2016 election, despite the intelligence community's assessment.
In a written statement, Trump said he was "grateful" for Spicer's work and praised his "great television ratings" - a reference to Spicer's keenly watched, combative and often-satirized news briefings. His sometimes combative style even triggered a parody on "Saturday Night Live".
"Brushing off questions about his deletion of tweets expressing views at odds with the president and his publicly stated criticism of Trump in the Republican primaries, he told CBS's Face the Nation: "[Trump] is the commander-in-chief, the president of the United States.
"There feels like there's a little bit of media bias, and so what we hope we can do is de-escalate that and turn that around". He went to Tufts University and Harvard Law.
Speaking about the president, Scaramucci added, "he's done a phenomenal job with the American people and the people I grew up with". Show the president they know what they're doing.
Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
C’est également le cas de l’attaquant de Liverpool Christian Benteke. C’est ce que vous découvrirez dans cet article.
"He's 71 years old, we're not going to change him", he said. I was an inexperienced person in the world of politics.
"I'm a prankster, so I like a good joke", he said.
"I don't have any friction with Sean, I don't have any friction with Reince", whom he called "a dear friend".
His decision to leave came after Scaramucci, a NY financier and former Trump campaign fundraiser, accepted the new job as communications director, a move Spicer adamantly opposed, multiple sources said.
"The fact many people still believe CC is a hoax is disheartening", a now-deleted tweet once said. We're not going to have the cameras on.
- The Originals Comes To An End After 5 Seasons
- Gas Natural Inc. (EGAS) Reviewed By Analysts
- Erin Molan falls off her chair during live news bulletin
- Red Sox Promote Top Prospect Rafael Devers From Triple-A Pawtucket
- Trump Thinks Comey Was Trying to Blackmail Him
- LaVar Ball Pulls AAU Team Off Court, Forfeits Playoff Game
- GOP Senator: Not Even 40 Votes For Obamacare Repeal
- "Repeal and delay" means big trouble for your health care
- Russian ambassador to the US Sergei Kislyak ends his term
- UN Security Council to hold urgent meeting on Jerusalem violence