"Training camp for me, it's a time to enjoy what you love doing". If he remains on the PUP list at the start of the regular season, he must miss at least six weeks. On Wednesday there will be just one walk-thru from 9:00-11:00 a.m. before the rest of the team reports that afternoon. Rookies like running back Dalvin Cook, wide receivers Rodney Adams and Stacy Coley, and tight end Bucky Hodges will take the next steps towards contributing as dynamic playmakers in their first National Football League seasons. A year ago a lot of the rookies didn't play as much as they had in the past, so I thought let's give them every opportunity we possibly can to get them up to speed as quick as possible.
For the first time since Mike Zimmer has been head coach, some of the Minnesota Vikings reported to training camp early in Mankato on Sunday.
The switch also gives players coming from other squad's a chance to familiarize themselves with a new system.
A look at the deadliest migrant suffocation incidents
Mirmontes said EMS workers at the scene in San Antonio Sunday were hit hard by the magnitude of the preventable loss of life. Numerous survivors are in critical condition. "Each one of them had heart rates over about 130 beats per minute".
"I'm ready to come and play".
"I think the later we got in the year the better I felt with it", he said.
MANKATO _ The Vikings on Monday signed tackle Arturo Uzdavinis to complete their training camp roster.
- Jerry Jones: 'I had a wonderful time before this social media hit'
- Dance your heart out with 'Sweety Tera Drama' from Bareilly Ki Barfi
- Dollar struggles near 13-month low as United States political woes weigh — FOREX
- Giant new sunfish species discovered on New Zealand beach
- Yandex NV (YNDX) Analysts See $0.23 EPS
- Flash flood watch in effect in Tucson area until midnight
- Bake Off sponsors announced for first Channel 4 series
- How to watch 'The Bachelorette' season 13, episode 9 online
- Overcooked Special Edition Coming to Switch July 27th
- The Pentagon did not rule out an armed conflict with North Korea