"Training camp for me, it's a time to enjoy what you love doing". If he remains on the PUP list at the start of the regular season, he must miss at least six weeks. On Wednesday there will be just one walk-thru from 9:00-11:00 a.m. before the rest of the team reports that afternoon. Rookies like running back Dalvin Cook, wide receivers Rodney Adams and Stacy Coley, and tight end Bucky Hodges will take the next steps towards contributing as dynamic playmakers in their first National Football League seasons. A year ago a lot of the rookies didn't play as much as they had in the past, so I thought let's give them every opportunity we possibly can to get them up to speed as quick as possible.
For the first time since Mike Zimmer has been head coach, some of the Minnesota Vikings reported to training camp early in Mankato on Sunday.
The switch also gives players coming from other squad's a chance to familiarize themselves with a new system.
Brown calls two-hour conversation with Bell 'top secret'
Brown said that "hopefully" Martavis Bryant is the missing piece but stressed that the team needs "every guy" in order to win big. Brown signed a four-year, $68 million extension in February, and quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's deal has three years left.
"I'm ready to come and play".
"I think the later we got in the year the better I felt with it", he said.
MANKATO _ The Vikings on Monday signed tackle Arturo Uzdavinis to complete their training camp roster.
- Overcooked Special Edition Coming to Switch July 27th
- Dance your heart out with 'Sweety Tera Drama' from Bareilly Ki Barfi
- California's Rep. Adam Schiff gets a Trump nickname: 'Sleazy'
- Giant new sunfish species discovered on New Zealand beach
- Kushner denies seeking secret back channel to Russian Federation
- Bake Off sponsors announced for first Channel 4 series
- 'Dunkirk' Tops Weekend Box Office As Costly 'Valerian' Bombs
- Blue Apron Holdings (APRN) Is Now Covered By Goldman Sachs
- Researchers Find Hints to a 'Ghost' Species of Ancient Human in Africa
- Pedro: Chelsea winger 'OK' after collision with Arsenal's David Ospina