Susanna Reid pulled the ultimate punch on Good Morning Britain when she told Piers Morgan he "was not her type on paper".
"And for my nieces, do I want them looking at these blokes thinking "there lies the path of true love"?"
"We'll have you back in a year".
As Piers pointed out that she wasn't denying it, Lorraine defiantly remarked: "No I was just pointing them out".
Look mate, you melt!
During the jokey interview with Iain, Susanna turned to Piers and said: 'I'll just tell you one thing, you are one hundred percent not my type on paper.' BOOM.
Talking via a video link, Piers asked: 'My kids love it but I'm anxious about the role model impact on my sons who are 23, 20 and 16.
StoneMor Partners LP (NYSE:STON) Receives An Update From Brokers
On August 25, 2015 Raymond James maintained a price target of $32.00 and upgraded the company to Strong Buy from Outperform. FBR & Co reiterated a "marketperform" rating on shares of StoneMor Partners L.P.in a research note on Tuesday, July 11th.
He replied: "I love the way you've spun this!"
Holding his head in his hands Piers jumped in saying: "Oh my god".
The Good Morning Britain twitter account then waded in to stir the pot tweeting that Susanna thinks the show is "quietly intelligent" with Piers thinking its "noisily stupid" and asked who fans agreed with.
Wrapping up their chat Piers declared that he and Iain would make a charity bet of £100 that none of the Love Island couples will be together in a year's time.
Piers started: "Talking about fantastic, would you like to apologise now for repeatedly tweaking my nipples at the ITV summer party?"
We'd much rather be locked in the Love Island villa!"You've already got all your eggs in one basket anyway".
"I don't get that, ' Piers claimed when Susanna explained that she was 'using the lingo". He continued: "How can you possibly watch these people?"
- Tour de France - Étape 21 : Groenewegen au sprint, Froome triomphe !
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. to join NBC broadcast team after season
- Tesco extends same day grocery delivery to whole of UK
- Pedro: Chelsea winger 'OK' after collision with Arsenal's David Ospina
- Tour de France: Groenewegen bat le "Gorille" Greipel
- West Bengal: Incessant rains flood lowlands
- 'Dunkirk' Tops Weekend Box Office As Costly 'Valerian' Bombs
- Researchers Find Hints to a 'Ghost' Species of Ancient Human in Africa
- Chicago Lawn Shooting Kills One Man, Wounds 59-Year-Old
- Townsquare Media (NYSE:TSQ) Receiving Somewhat Negative Media Coverage, Report Shows