As a TMZ report confirmed in April, Kim Zolciak will reunite with her co-stars, including Kenya Moore, this fall, but only as a guest star. It all started when the women saw each other at the gathering, and they immediately began to become vocal about their feelings toward one another. Apparently, the twosome resorted to personal blows as Kim made comments about Kenya's marriage being fake and Moore accused the blonde TV personality of pimping out her daughter to John Legend. In a fit of rage, Kim attempted to attack Kenya, breaking glasses along the way.
"Kim needs a check, so Kim will be back", Moore said, per E!
"Moore didn't directly respond to Brielle's shot, but she did post a picture of herself with the hashtag "#aboutlastnight" as well as the message, "Everywhere you look there are haters.... don't let them tiresome your shine and steal your joy". She attended Sheree Whitfield's housewarming party and she quickly found herself clashing with Kenya.
Republican Mo Brooks Uses Scalise Shooting in Campaign Ad
If I'm asked about it - as you know, when I'm asked about most anything - I will respond to the question. Four people, including House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.), were injured in the shooting.
"Kenya went on to post several other hashtags including "That's Mrs. Daly To You", "Why They Stay Mad" and "Obsessed". While answering questions for the paparazzi at the airport, Kim was asked who she would fire off the series if someone had to be let go in order for her to return.
Kenya has not publicly acknowledged her alleged scuffle with Kim, nor has she responded Brielle's attack on Twitter. Although Zolciak previously starred on the show full-time, the outlet explained that the reality star and mother of six was too busy with her spinoff series, Don't Be Tardy, to commit to filming full-time with The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai joins Alphabet's board
- Ford Mustang GT Beats Porsche 911 in a Race
- 2 dead, 6 injured after vehicle crashes into building in Alcester
- O'Donnell explains NASCAR's late-race timing, decisions at Indy
- Taking a Fresh Look at ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (IMUC)
- Trump Envoy Heads to Israel for Holy Site Crisis Talks
- Daimler, Bosch, demonstrate automated parking in multi-storey building
- J&J moves one step closer to a potential vaccine for HIV
- Benjamin Mendy completes £52m transfer to Man City
- Factors to Note Before Buying Wells Fargo & Company