Chargers rookie wide receiver Mike Williams stated Saturday that he will not need season-ending surgery to fix a herniated disk in his lower back.
"Another source is optimistic that Williams will not need surgery and said Thursday afternoon, 'He's been coming along pretty well'".Читайте также: Collingwood chief executive Gary Pert resigns
There had been some reports claiming Williams may need to undergo season-ending surgery for the injury he suffered during rookie minicamp, but the first-round pick in this year's draft made sure everyone knew the reports were false.
Earlier this week, reports came out saying that Williams' injury appeared to be more serious than expected, and that the Clemson product might miss the 2017 National Football League season should he undergo back surgery. He was expected to make an instant impact in the team's offense and pair with the talented but oft-injured Keenan Allen at wideout.
Williams denied those reports on Saturday.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Carlo Ancelotti Confirms Arturo Vidal Is Staying But Renato Sanches Could Leave
- Rishi Kapoor gets trolled (again!) for wanting repeat of Ganguly's shirtless celebration
- Pakistani Government, Opposition Expect Court Verdict on PM Sharif
- HDFC Bank Q1 net grows 20% to Rs 38.9 bn
- Hot And Humid With A Chance Of Showers, Storms Across OK Sunday
- Man dies after being shot by officer in Spencer Mass.
- Blast in Lahore near office of Punjab CM, six injured
- Flo Steinberg Facts: Marvel Comics Legend, Stan Lee's 'Girl Friday,' Dies
- Furious over the questions on Suchi leaks, Dhanush walks out of interview
- Jamie and Louise Redknapp's split CONFIRMED by Strictly Come Dancing co-star?