Chargers rookie wide receiver Mike Williams stated Saturday that he will not need season-ending surgery to fix a herniated disk in his lower back.
"Another source is optimistic that Williams will not need surgery and said Thursday afternoon, 'He's been coming along pretty well'".
'Step Back' - Republican Senator Urges Trump To Stop Discussing Investigation
President Trump has railed against the special investigation, even threatening to dismiss Mueller. Collins has challenged Trump and Senate Republicans a number of times.
There had been some reports claiming Williams may need to undergo season-ending surgery for the injury he suffered during rookie minicamp, but the first-round pick in this year's draft made sure everyone knew the reports were false.
Earlier this week, reports came out saying that Williams' injury appeared to be more serious than expected, and that the Clemson product might miss the 2017 National Football League season should he undergo back surgery. He was expected to make an instant impact in the team's offense and pair with the talented but oft-injured Keenan Allen at wideout.
Williams denied those reports on Saturday.
- Ça démarre mal pour Valérian — Europacorp
- Furious over the questions on Suchi leaks, Dhanush walks out of interview
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) PT Set at $42.50 by Scotiabank
- Teacher Retirement System of Texas Holds Stake in Fulton Financial Corporation (FULT)
- Blast in Lahore near office of Punjab CM, six injured
- Coroner confirms Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington died by hanging
- Hot And Humid With A Chance Of Showers, Storms Across OK Sunday
- Carlo Ancelotti Confirms Arturo Vidal Is Staying But Renato Sanches Could Leave
- Body recovered in area where man reported missing
- Benjamin Mendy rejoint Manchester City — Officiel