Trump started off by acknowledging that he was wrong about how bad the swamp really is-it should be called a "sewer", he said.
In an tweet posted minutes earlier, Trump questioned why those investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election and possible collusion by members of his campaign weren't digging into Hillary Clinton's "crimes & Russia relations".
The apparent dig at Sessions comes almost a week after Trump's interview the New York Times in which he criticized the attorney general's decision to recuse himself from the Russian Federation probe. The President attacked Congressional Republicans for not protecting him from impeachment, and on Monday attacked the top Democrat who is investigating Russian Federation in the House, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA).
Schiff was on TV over the weekend talking about how Trump is concerned that the special counsel investigation could include the president's finances.
Researchers Find Hints to a 'Ghost' Species of Ancient Human in Africa
Scientists have discovered that a "ghost" species of archaic humans may have bred with the ancestors of people now living in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Trump has in the past decried the Russian Federation probe as a "witch hunt" and as a Democratic excuse for losing the presidential race.
The "last chance" message comes a day after the president warned: "If Republicans don't Repeal and Replace the disastrous ObamaCare, the repercussions will be far greater than any of them understand!"
Senate leaders are hoping to have a procedural vote on one of the GOP health care bills as soon as Tuesday, which would then open up the debate and allow leaders from both parties to propose amendments.
- Townsquare Media (NYSE:TSQ) Receiving Somewhat Negative Media Coverage, Report Shows
- Vous pouvez débloquer Shin Akuma dans Ultra Street Fighter II sur Switch
- The Celebrity Big Brother lineup has been LEAKED
- Hodges backs Arradondo for police chief
- Tesco extends same day grocery delivery to whole of UK
- Robert Kubica to take next step towards dream F1 return
- Chicago Lawn Shooting Kills One Man, Wounds 59-Year-Old
- 'Dunkirk' Tops Weekend Box Office As Costly 'Valerian' Bombs
- Pedro: Chelsea winger 'OK' after collision with Arsenal's David Ospina
- Nicki Minaj Joined Snapchat And Fans Crashed Her Inbox