The firm has initiated coverage on shares of APRN in an analyst report revealed to investors and clients on 24 July.
"Analysts Offer Predictions for Blue Apron Holdings Inc's Q2 2017 Earnings (NASDAQ:APRN)" was first reported by Community Financial News and is owned by of Community Financial News.
Goldman Sachs, Canaccord Genuity and SunTrust all start off Blue Apron at Buy. Therefore 60% are positive. RBC Capital Markets and Oppenheimer, meanwhile, initiated the stock with outperform ratings and price targets of $10 and $11, respectively.
About 2.86M shares traded. Northcoast Research also issued estimates for Blue Apron Holdings' Q3 2017 earnings at ($0.13) EPS, Q4 2017 earnings at ($0.11) EPS, FY2017 earnings at ($0.68) EPS and FY2018 earnings at ($0.48) EPS.
Townsquare Media (NYSE:TSQ) Receiving Somewhat Negative Media Coverage, Report Shows
On August 18, 2014 Guggenheim Securities started covering TSQ giving it an initial rating of "Buy" and price target of $14.00. TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This article was first published by Transcript Daily and is the property of of Transcript Daily.
Shares of Blue Apron are up 8.40% premarket to $7.10 vs. a post-IPO range of $6.23 to $11.00. It has underperformed by 16.70% the S&P500.
Blue Apron surged almost 10% in premarket trading to $US7.18 per share. However, Amazon's $US14 billion acquisition of Whole Foods supports the view that there's a huge market opportunity for online grocery. The Company is focused on providing recipes and fresh ingredients for making home cooking accessible. It now has negative earnings. The Company offers under a novel business model in which it source, process, store and package meal ingredients and ship them directly to consumers.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
- How to watch 'The Bachelorette' season 13, episode 9 online
- Jhulan: 'We can perform better as a team'
- Researchers Find Hints to a 'Ghost' Species of Ancient Human in Africa
- 'Dunkirk' Tops Weekend Box Office As Costly 'Valerian' Bombs
- Pedro: Chelsea winger 'OK' after collision with Arsenal's David Ospina
- Quelle place pour Froome au panthéon du Tour de France?
- DIRECT. GM&S : les salariés votent le blocage d'un site de Renault
- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc
- Hostile squirrel brings reign of fear to NY park
- Chicago Lawn Shooting Kills One Man, Wounds 59-Year-Old