Heroes andAgents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. survivor Adrian Pasdar is adding another notch to his comic book-show belt, with The CW announcing that Pasdar will appear on the third season of Supergirl as the series' latest villain. In Supergirl, he'll be a "ruthless real estate developer who will stop at nothing to get what he wants (and what he feels he deserves)". Edge is a classic villain in the DC canon, and his plans to take down National City pit him against Kara Zor-El/Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) and Lena Luthor (Katie McGrath).
Jose Mourinho: English fixture slate makes winning UCL 'more difficult'
The United boss, speaking after the 2-0 win over Man City in Houston referenced several teams who have recruited well this summer. Here's what Mourinho had to say prior to the game. "I am working hard, I'm doing my best to show him that I am ready to play".
Lumbly will have a lighter role: M'yrnn J'onzz, a green-skinned martian from the planet Ma'aleca'andra (otherwise known as Mars). Together, M'rynn and J'onn will reunite in the present, joining forces as the last two green martians in existence. Fresh off her previous CW roles on Jane the Virgin and Reign, Grobglas's character, who originated in the Supergirl comics in the 1980s, is a psychic who can "use people's own minds against them". Given her devious motivations, Grobglas will undoubtedly butt heads with Supergirl, leaving both with lasting, surprising effects. Additionally, Tremblay plays Ruby, a National City superfan of Supergirl who ends up in danger.
- Vieille ville de Jérusalem: les moins de 50 ans interdits d'accès
- JP Fitzgerald's Tough Love Saved Rory McIlroy's Round
- Joko Widodo: Police should shoot suspected drug dealers
- Tour de France Stage 19: Edvald Boasson Hagen wins from the break
- Google releases upgraded 'Motion Still' for Android
- Diane Abbott bungles her numbers AGAIN in painful grilling on TV
- La polémique sur les détecteurs de métaux persiste — Esplanade des Mosquées
- Man interrupts Swedish Open semi to give Nazi salute
- Kuchar in strong position at Open as McIlroy emerges
- OJ Simpson: White Bronco owner willing to sell, report says