Heroes andAgents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. survivor Adrian Pasdar is adding another notch to his comic book-show belt, with The CW announcing that Pasdar will appear on the third season of Supergirl as the series' latest villain. In Supergirl, he'll be a "ruthless real estate developer who will stop at nothing to get what he wants (and what he feels he deserves)". Edge is a classic villain in the DC canon, and his plans to take down National City pit him against Kara Zor-El/Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) and Lena Luthor (Katie McGrath).
Fortress Froome unshakable in Marseille, Bodnar wins stage
The challenging route with more than two dozen bends will take riders on mainly flat urban roads. He will carry a 54-second lead to Paris over second-placed Rigoberto Uran of Colombia.
Lumbly will have a lighter role: M'yrnn J'onzz, a green-skinned martian from the planet Ma'aleca'andra (otherwise known as Mars). Together, M'rynn and J'onn will reunite in the present, joining forces as the last two green martians in existence. Fresh off her previous CW roles on Jane the Virgin and Reign, Grobglas's character, who originated in the Supergirl comics in the 1980s, is a psychic who can "use people's own minds against them". Given her devious motivations, Grobglas will undoubtedly butt heads with Supergirl, leaving both with lasting, surprising effects. Additionally, Tremblay plays Ruby, a National City superfan of Supergirl who ends up in danger.
- Open Championship: Spieth, Kuch and Poulter thinking about Sunday faceoff
- Diane Abbott bungles her numbers AGAIN in painful grilling on TV
- Justice League Breaking News, Photos, and Videos
- IDF Chief, Defense Minister visit scene of deadly terror attack in Halamish
- Tom Welling Joins "Lucifer" Season 3 As Marcus Pierce
- Facebook travaillerait-il sur un smartphone modulaire ?
- Xcel Energy Inc. (NYSE:XEL) Position Held by Meyer Handelman Co
- Spieth gains share of lead at British Open
- Predicting Arsenal's strongest side if Wenger gets what he wants this summer
- JP Fitzgerald's Tough Love Saved Rory McIlroy's Round