Along with the image, Feige teased a few new details about the film.
And the film, to be directed by "Mississippi Grind" helmer Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, will also the first-ever appearance of iconic Marvel alien antagonists The Skrull.
Netflix Orders Second Season of 'Marvel's Iron Fist'
In the fallout of the first season, nearly all of this blame was placed directly on the shoulders of showrunner Scott Buck. Raven Metzner ( Sleepy Hollow ) has been tapped to replace Scott Buck as showrunner for season two.
Captain Marvel is set to release on March 8th, 2019, just before Avengers 4. Marvel Studios' Louis D'Esposito, Victoria Alonso, and Jonathan Schwartz serve as Executive Producers alongside Stan Lee. In an interview last May, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige suggested that the story would explore Danvers, not her powers; Feige also confirmed that it would be an origin story. Each of their films exhibit nuanced, fascinating performances and a deeply-felt sense of character, all which will fuel the pair's passion around telling Carol Danvers' Story. They would go on to invade Earth and pose as benevolent superheroes in the Marvel Comics event series Secret Invasion, in which they unleashed a full-on assault on planet Earth. A Security Chief in the U.S. air force, Danvers would later be transformed into the superhero Ms. Marvel following an explosion involving Kree technology.
First off, Captain Marvel will not be in "modern" day.
- Nigerian military: Why we mistakenly bombed Rann IDP camp
- Prince George looks adorable in fourth b`day portrait
- Did Trump Leak Story About Sessions To Push Resignation?
- Réunion d'urgence du Conseil de sécurité lundi — Violences à Jérusalem
- Psi & Ruby Are Coming To Supergirl
- EOG Resources' (EOG) Outperform Rating Reiterated at Sanford C. Bernstein
- Tom Welling Joins "Lucifer" Season 3 As Marcus Pierce
- Westworld unveils riveting, violent season 2 trailer
- IDF Chief, Defense Minister visit scene of deadly terror attack in Halamish
- Kuchar in strong position at Open as McIlroy emerges