Along with the image, Feige teased a few new details about the film.
And the film, to be directed by "Mississippi Grind" helmer Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, will also the first-ever appearance of iconic Marvel alien antagonists The Skrull.
Xcel Energy Inc. (NYSE:XEL) Position Held by Meyer Handelman Co
BidaskClub cut shares of Xcel Energy from a "strong-buy" rating to a "buy" rating in a research report on Saturday, June 24th. Nine equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and two have issued a buy rating to the stock.
Captain Marvel is set to release on March 8th, 2019, just before Avengers 4. Marvel Studios' Louis D'Esposito, Victoria Alonso, and Jonathan Schwartz serve as Executive Producers alongside Stan Lee. In an interview last May, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige suggested that the story would explore Danvers, not her powers; Feige also confirmed that it would be an origin story. Each of their films exhibit nuanced, fascinating performances and a deeply-felt sense of character, all which will fuel the pair's passion around telling Carol Danvers' Story. They would go on to invade Earth and pose as benevolent superheroes in the Marvel Comics event series Secret Invasion, in which they unleashed a full-on assault on planet Earth. A Security Chief in the U.S. air force, Danvers would later be transformed into the superhero Ms. Marvel following an explosion involving Kree technology.
First off, Captain Marvel will not be in "modern" day.
- Arvidsson agrees to contract with Predators
- Réunion d'urgence du Conseil de sécurité lundi — Violences à Jérusalem
- Latest scores from Royal Birkdale as Jordan Spieth chases win
- FIA arrests Zafar Hijazi in record tampering case from SC
- Netflix Orders Second Season of 'Marvel's Iron Fist'
- Rublev Reaches First Final in Umag
- American International Group, Inc. (AIG) Shares Bought by Atria Investments LLC
- The T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS) Issues Quarterly Earnings Results
- Brokers Offer Predictions for Endo International PLC's FY2020 Earnings (NASDAQ:ENDP)
- Wipro Limited (NYSE:WIT) Given Daily Media Sentiment Score of 0.12