He was appointed to the post after his superannuation as Department of Personnel and Training.
Senior journalist and distinguished fellow at Observer Research Foundation (ORF) Asok Malik will be Press Secretary to the President.
Chairman Public Enterprises Selection Board Sanjay Kothari has been appointed secretary to the new President and Bharat Lal, an Indian Forest Service (IFoS) officer, was appointed as the Joint Secretary to the President. The DoPT communique lists Sanjay Kothari and Bharat Lal's appointment as Secretary and Joint-Secretary to the President respectively. The officials are from 1987 and 1988 batch Indian Administrative Service (IAS) who were recently empanelled as additional secretary or equivalent.
Malik a frequent columnist, writes for a number of national and global publications.
Zacks Investment Research Downgrades Banco Santander Brasil SA (NYSE:BSBR) to Hold
Capstone Asset Management Co bolstered its investment by buying 8,979 shares an increase of 2.5% from 03/31/2017 to 06/30/2017. Geneva Advisors LLC bought a new position in shares of Banco Santander, during the first quarter worth about $1,233,000.
Malik is now a Distinguished Fellow at one of India's leading policy think-tanks Observer Research Foundation. He is head of the ORF's Neighbourhood Regional Studies Initiative.
In 2012, he published a book "India: Spirit of Enterprise" which focuses on the growth of India's leading private sector industries since 1991, and its role in the Indian economy.
A 1988-batch officer of Indian Forest Service, Bharat Lal is now Resident Commissioner of Gujarat government in Delhi.
- Puissant tremblement de terre en Grèce: 2 morts et 120 blessés
- NASCAR considering further limits to Cup drivers in XFINITY Seriess
- Clearbridge Investments LLC Sells 69035 Shares of Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTXS)
- Creative Planning Decreases Position in CGI Group, Inc. (GIB)
- Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (NYSE:AHH) Cut to "Hold" at Stifel Nicolaus
- Invasion Of The Body Snatchers: another remake coming
- Neuberger Berman Group LLC Sells 471 Shares of TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI)
- Lam Research Corporation (LRCX) Position Lowered by Tudor Investment Corp ET AL
- Spain's La Liga Carries Out Draw For Next Season's Fixture List
- Liverpool defender Joe Gomez happy with tough preseason