They have reached three straight NBA Finals, but LeBron James could leave in a year, the offseason hasn't gone (at all) perfectly, and now Kyrie Irving has reportedly - and shockingly - requested a trade.
James' reported reaction to the news is understandable. He made the winning shot in Game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors that ended Cleveland's 52-year championship drought. Then, LeBron James returned and that talk quieted - for a while.
Co-leader Kuchar underway in British Open second round
Fleetwood didn't make a birdie all day, and made 6 on two holes - 9 and 17 - that other players were having no difficulties with. Half the field is now out on the course at the British Open, where the umbrellas have been put away - at least for now.
"He's freaking awesome. As a student of the game, it would be a disservice to myself if I didn't try to learn as much as possible while I'm playing with this guy". The Knicks, because of Anthony's large salary, would also have to take back someone like Iman Shumpert. "We are respectfully going to keep those private".
Irving's agent told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski that there was indeed a meeting about the player's future, but he did not disclose any specifics about the conversation.
While Warren is the most interesting trade asset the Suns have in these trade rumors, it's interesting to see the Knicks already considering parting ways with Ntilikina, the ninth overall pick in this year's draft. The truth is, you don't have to be an NBA General Manager to see how swapping the two players makes ideal sense.
Regardless, it feels very bad right now for a Cavaliers fanbase that's still feeling a Finals loss to the Warriors and seemingly choking on negative and uncertain news every week since, including, but not limited to the departure of Cavaliers' GM David Griffin. Your support will help us continue to bring you just the best sports coverage each day and remain ad-free - all for less than $5 per month.
- Internationa Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. (IFF) Position Cut by Capstone Asset Management Co
- Wilfried Zaha accuses Manchester United and Liverpool fans of racism
- British Open 2017: Rory McIlroy updated leaderboard after Round 1
- Rory McIlroy 'fed up' with poor form, says Paul McGinley
- Noble Energy Inc. (NYSE:NBL) Valuation According To Analysts
- Argan, Inc. (AGX) Earns Neutral Rating from Analysts at Sidoti
- Young heart transplant patient dies, family says
- Heat advisory covers all of Arkansas; temperatures to near triple digits
- Three Israelis stabbed to death in West Bank settlement: army
- Kyrie Irving Asked the Cavaliers for Trade to Spurs