July 29: Bull of the Woods (moderate/strenuous); drive 250 miles round-trip; hike 8 miles with 2,300 foot elevation; Dan, 360-578-2849.
Authorities are warning beachgoers after several people reported shark sightings near Cannon Beach.
Lifeguards received reports of dorsal fin sightings on Saturday. One of the sightings was reported near Haystack Rock where a woman who was paddle boarding got her board bumped by what is believed to have been a shark.
Chelsea loanee Abraham scores debut Swansea goal
Manager Paul Clement told BBC Radio Wales: "I was satisfied with the way we played, lots of players got minutes under their belts. I want to show the team and gaffer that I am willing to work hard, score goals and help the team as much as I can".
Oregon Parks and Recreation Department officials say the beaches will stay open and that warning signs have been posted.
A visitor in Seaside reported a shark sighting the same day. "There's 13 different species of shark that live off the north Oregon Coast", he said.
People in the ocean, especially surfers, are urged to consult fellow surfers for advice before heading offshore, as Oregon Parks and Rec doesn't manage the ocean below low tide levels.
- CBO: Repealing Obamacare would leave 27 million more people uninsured in 2020
- Before Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan to join politics?
- AEterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS) Given a $3.00 Price Target at HC Wainwright
- Sonic The Hedgehog Comics Won't Be Published By Archie Comics Anymore
- Ed Sheeran Cancels Excessively Priced Tickets On Resale Sites
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) Position Maintained by Searle & CO
- Trump says Comey tried to 'leverage' dossier
- Jackie and Juliet Evancho land TLC special discussing transgender issues with family
- Regrettez-vous la fin du "dress code" à l'Assemblée — Veste et cravate
- Viper Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ:VNOM) Shares Bought by Morgan Stanley