July 29: Bull of the Woods (moderate/strenuous); drive 250 miles round-trip; hike 8 miles with 2,300 foot elevation; Dan, 360-578-2849.
Authorities are warning beachgoers after several people reported shark sightings near Cannon Beach.
Lifeguards received reports of dorsal fin sightings on Saturday. One of the sightings was reported near Haystack Rock where a woman who was paddle boarding got her board bumped by what is believed to have been a shark.
Ranbir Kapoor hosts special screening of Jagga Jasoos
This Anurag Basu directorial has been in talks for it being an extraordinary murder puzzle and a melodic enterprise. Meanwhile, on the professional front, Ranbir Kapoor has wrapped up the shoot of the Sanjay Dutt biopic in NYC.
Oregon Parks and Recreation Department officials say the beaches will stay open and that warning signs have been posted.
A visitor in Seaside reported a shark sighting the same day. "There's 13 different species of shark that live off the north Oregon Coast", he said.
People in the ocean, especially surfers, are urged to consult fellow surfers for advice before heading offshore, as Oregon Parks and Rec doesn't manage the ocean below low tide levels.
- Mortgage Rates on the Decline Again
- Chelsea loanee Abraham scores debut Swansea goal
- Viper Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ:VNOM) Shares Bought by Morgan Stanley
- CBO: Repealing Obamacare would leave 27 million more people uninsured in 2020
- AEterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS) Given a $3.00 Price Target at HC Wainwright
- Jordie Barrett nails sideline conversion with weaker foot at Hurricanes training
- 411's WWE NXT Report 7.19.17
- Before Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan to join politics?
- Now here's a USA poll Trump would love: Clinton has lower numbers
- Trump says Comey tried to 'leverage' dossier