Chinese naval ships entered the Baltic Sea on Friday and began the first stage of the "Joint Sea 2017" joint drills with Russian Federation for the first time in Europe.
"The Chinese naval group includes the frigate Yuncheng and the supply vessel Luoma Lake, apart from the destroyer Hefei", the spokesman said.
As the Chinese ships entered the Russian sea port of Baltiysk on Friday, the first stage of Joint Sea-2017 will be held from July 21 to 28 in the Baltic Sea, the second phase of the Joint Sea maneuvers will be held in the Russian Far East, the Sea of Japan, and the Sea of Okhotsk in September.
The drills are headed by Russian Navy Deputy Commander-in-Chief Vice Adm. Alexander Fedotenkov and Deputy Commander of China's People's Liberation Army Navy Vice Adm. Tian Zhong.
OJ Simpson granted early release at parole hearing
At times during Thursday's hearing, Simpson was frustrated and incredulous, reminiscent of his attitude during his murder trial. The board came back with a unanimous 4-0 vote for parole after deliberating for approximately 30 minutes.
The drills are aimed at simulating the interaction between the Russian and Chinese fleets in countering naval threats, coherence of actions of the crew and enhancing cooperation between the Russian and Chinese naval troops, according to the Russian Defense Ministry.
The "Joint Sea 2017" drills of the Russian and Chinese naval forces have begun the first stage of major exercises, marking the first time they have taken place in Europe.will engage in exercises with the Russian Navy.
The Baltic Fleet's corvettes Steregushchiy and Boiky, a rescue tug and shipborne Kamov Ka-27 multipurpose helicopters, Sukhoi Su-24 tactical frontline bombers and Antonov An-26 military and transport planes will represent the Russian Navy in the joint drills. Besides, the seamen will train to fire at surface and air targets.
- Jack Wilshere wanted at Swansea by Paul Clement
- Guns N' Roses announces Louisville tour stop
- Sean Spicer, le porte-parole de la Maison Blanche démissionne — Etats-Unis
- Stormzy makes surprise appearance on Love Island
- Juventus testing Liverpool FC with Emre Can bid
- " "Nord/LB Reiterates "€104.00" Price Target for SAP SE (SAP)
- McCormick to Acquire Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc for $4.2 Billion
- Les Brésiliens répondent pour Neymar — PSG
- The Regent Investment Management LLC Lowers Stake in Illumina, Inc. (ILMN)
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes