"We are looking to do a better season together and we know at a club like Chelsea a good season means to win titles", Kante continued, "So we will try to win some titles".
In an interview with http://www.chelseafc.com, he said, "It was a very good season and I enjoyed it but we are starting a new season and we have to convince again".
Kante lifted the Premier League trophy for a second year, having inspired Leicester City's incredible title tilt the previous season before making a £30million move to Stamford Bridge.
Premier League champions Chelsea will fight on all fronts as it looks to build on last season's success midfielder N'Golo Kante said.
"Can they win the title?"
The Gunners did end last season on a high when they beat Chelsea 2-1 in the FA Cup final at Wembley back in May to win the trophy for the third time in four years. Win, win, win. We will fight for everything.
Dévoile une bande-annonce glaçante, quand Michael Fassbender traque un tueur en
Simmons (" La La Land ", "Whiplash"), Toby Jones ("Hunger Games") et la Française Charlotte Gainsbourg ("Les Fantômes d'Israël"). Un thriller dans la lignée des Rivières pourpres ou de la saga Millénium comme le prouvent les images de la bande-annonce.
"Football is like this: after every game you have to do better in the next and the season is the same", the London Evening Standard quotes him as saying.
"Arsenal is a good team with good players. But we will try to win everything we play in".
Kante said: "We see what the other clubs are doing".
The Blues were in impressive form last season in what was Antonio Conte's first campaign in charge at the club as they won the title.
And Kante is convinced that Arsenal will be one of the main challengers for the Premier League title next season.
Kante and Lacazette will meet ahead of the new season when Chelsea and Arsenal clash in Beijing on Saturday, as well as the Community Shield on August 6th.
- Now here's a USA poll Trump would love: Clinton has lower numbers
- Facebook To Offer Publishers Subscription Model Support
- Today Sally Beauty Holdings Incorporated (NYSE:SBH) Reported Increase in Shorted Shares
- Maritzburg sign Ghanaian goalkeeper
- Jackie and Juliet Evancho land TLC special discussing transgender issues with family
- Analysts Set Publicis Groupe SA (NASDAQ:PUBGY) Price Target at $21.00
- Aliso Canyon natural gas storage facility can reopen, state says
- American swimmer Twichell wins women's 5km open water event at FINA worlds
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Jordie Barrett nails sideline conversion with weaker foot at Hurricanes training