Stuart MacGill has settled a dispute with Cricket Australia (CA) over his Dollars 2.6 million claim in salary and match payments after injury forced the former Australian leg-spinner's retirement in 2008.
The cricketer was also suing for more than $900,000 in interest. The Australian Associated Press reported Friday that the parties had reached an agreement, but no details were released.
MacGill played 44 test matches for Australia and claimed 208 wickets. He played the last of his Tests on the 2008 tour of the West Indies.
Tour de France : Romain Bardet n'aura pas de regrets
Le Britannique, favori du Tour, a pris quatre secondes de bonification en finissant 3e de la 17e étape . Ce jeudi, lors de la 18e étape du Tour de France , ce sera la dernière chance de Bardet vers l'Izoard.
The former leg-spinner, in his writ lodged in January 2015, said he had endured several injuries through his career, including an ankle bone fracture, cartilage damage to his right knee, nerve damage affecting both hands and wrists, bone fracture to right elbow, finger pain in both hands and rotator cuff displacement in his right bowling shoulder.
The $2.6 million claim came from $1.6 million in lost match payments and prizemoney, and nearly $1 million in interest, plus costs.
Earlier, Stuart MacGill was advised by a Victorian Supreme Court judge to obtain legal advice after he appeared nervous and failed to articulate his case against Cricket Australia.
- Tringale, Blair, Flores co-lead suspended Barbasol Championship
- La Région veut devenir le premier territoire à énergie positive d'Europe — Occitanie
- Health CS announces closure of two hotels over cholera outbreak
- Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ:PODD) Reviewed By Analysts
- Donald Trump denies White House hid second meeting with Vladimir Putin
- Government borrowing shows surprise £2bn rise
- Le constructeur Audi rappelle jusqu'à 850 000 véhicules, notamment en Europe — "Dieselgate"
- Poland erupts in protests over new law
- Hot and humid conditions continue, with rain chances returning
- Earnings on the Doorstep For Schlumberger Limited