Jordie Barrett will play outside centre for the Hurricanes on Friday night while brother Beauden returns at fly-half after missing last week's win over the Crusaders through illness.
But even before Lealiifano runs on to GIO Stadium he will have had a huge effect on the Brumbies, who are underdogs to eliminate the high-scoring Hurricanes.
"He brings a sense of calmness and composure", he said.
Lealiifano's Brumbies co-captain Sam Carter said his long-time teammate's comeback game would be a major boost.
"It's probably something no one expected and then for him to come out and do that through these hard times, it's huge for us just to look at him as an idol", he said.
DAN MULLAN GETTY IMAGES Departing Brumbies coach will take up a full-time role as assistant coach with the Wallabies
"It takes those nerves away from you, as he always says, you just can't take it for granted, we've just got to make the most of tomorrow, use him as a lift for the team".
But the 27-year-old Wallabies lock isn't underestimating the gravity of the challenge which awaits the Brumbies.
"The Brumbies are a very good set-piece team and they strike well off the set-piece", he said.
"If you give a team like the Hurricanes too many opportunities, especially in the wrong part of the field, they're going to capitalise on it and that's where they're unsafe".
While their scintillating attack has scaled new heights this season, the Brumbies have made it clear where they see their advantage.
Facebook To Offer Publishers Subscription Model Support
It would be worth mentioning here that now , Facebook's Instant Articles feature allows one to read articles on Facebook for free. According to the company's head of news partnerships, Campbell Brown , Facebook plans to launch subscription-based news products.
- Now here's a USA poll Trump would love: Clinton has lower numbers
- AEterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS) Given a $3.00 Price Target at HC Wainwright
- Chelsea loanee Abraham scores debut Swansea goal
- Agnès Buzyn lance une mission sur l'intégration au régime général — RSI
- Ed Sheeran Cancels Excessively Priced Tickets On Resale Sites
- Aliso Canyon natural gas storage facility can reopen, state says
- Microsoft sur un nuage — Trimestriels
- Trump says Comey tried to 'leverage' dossier
- Google Celebrates Marshall McLuhan 106th Birthday with Doodle as Tribute
- Analysts Set Publicis Groupe SA (NASDAQ:PUBGY) Price Target at $21.00