A Republican Senate candidate in OH blasted the Anti-Defamation League, calling the Jewish civil rights group a "partisan witch hunt group", in a tweet.
Josh Mandel, the OH treasurer who is running for the Republican nomination for United States senator, expressed solidarity with figures listed by the Anti-Defamation League as having a "hateful impact" on the political scene.
Mandel lost in his 2012 bid to unseat the incumbent Democrat in Ohio, Sherrod Brown.
Mandel's tweet came two days after the ADL included Cernovich and Posobiec on a list of figures associated with the alt-right, a primarily internet-based white nationalist movement without a clear structure or organization.
Herman Miller, Inc. (NASDAQ:MLHR) Experiences Heavy Trading Volume
The firm owned 71,172 shares of the business services provider's stock after buying an additional 6,492 shares during the period. Following the transaction, the senior vice president now owns 14,966 shares in the company, valued at approximately $498,816.78.
The tweet from Mandel contained a retweet from Cernovich, who called the ADL list a "hit list of political opponents".
Mandel retweeted Cernovich's message on Twitter promoting that particular blog post. Added Jack Posobeic, an organizer of the DeploraBall party in Washington, D.C.: "The ADL is now targeting Trump supporters with hate lists". The event spurred controversy because of its association with alt-right personalities.
"It would be wise of the ADL to remember the history of what happened the last time people started going around making lists of undesirables", Posobiec said before panning the camera to the memorial where the famous Nazi death camp once stood.
The ADL was initially founded to fight anti-Semitism and cites "Jewish values" as the basis of its work.
- Air quality and heat safety tips for you and your pets!
- Now here's a USA poll Trump would love: Clinton has lower numbers
- The Exane Derivatives Buys 1779 Shares of Entergy Corporation (ETR)
- CBO: Repealing Obamacare would leave 27 million more people uninsured in 2020
- Jordie Barrett nails sideline conversion with weaker foot at Hurricanes training
- Microsoft sur un nuage — Trimestriels
- LS Investment Advisors LLC Raises Stake in Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC)
- Man not guilty of Dougty's manslaughter
- Before Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan to join politics?
- Mortgage Rates on the Decline Again