Regula represented Canton and northeastern OH for 36 years before retiring in 2008.
The district Regula represented before his 2009 retirement included all of Stark and Wayne counties and parts of Ashland and Medina counties. For 36 years, Ralph worked tirelessly in Congress to build relationships, forge consensus and break through bureaucracy to improve lives.
A former OH congressman elected to 18 terms in the U.S. House has died. "Darlene and I extend our condolences to the Regula family".
The Hanson McClain Inc. Raises Position in Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW)
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: This news story was originally published by Markets Daily and is the sole property of of Markets Daily. The fund owned 6,100 shares of the home improvement retailer's stock after buying an additional 1,500 shares during the period.
After stints as a teacher, school administrator, attorney, state legislator, and Ohio Board of Education member, Regula, a Republican, found his long-term public service niche upon his 1972 election to the U.S. House of Representatives.
His sense of public stewardship is reflected in the many projects he worked on including the Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area, the Ohio and Erie Canal National Heritage Corridor, the Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine, the University of Mount Union and Stark State College.
- Man wanted for throwing live puppy in garbage surrenders to police
- Love Island 2017: Sam Gowland and Georgia Harrison are DUMPED
- Air quality still poor in Calgary as BC wildfires continue to burn
- Tsunami Warning Issued After 6.7 Quake Hits Off Turkish Coast
- Trump somehow still thinks health insurance costs $12 a year
- Chelsea agree deal to sign Real Madrid's Alvaro Morata
- (NASDAQ:JD) and The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE:SCHW)
- Latest Analysts Research Reports About RealPage, Inc. (RP), Starbucks Corporation (SBUX)
- Spieth, Koepka, Kuchar lead American charge at British Open
- La MONUSCO fermera à partir de fin juillet cinq bases en RDC