An Amber Alert was issued early Friday for an autistic teen who was inside an idling auto outside a fast-food restaurant in Paramount when it was stolen, authorities said.
The teenage boy was with his sister when left him in the small auto at a parking lot. She left auto running with her brother inside for 30 minutes before she made a decision to check on him, according to an online flier from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
Frankie Vargoa went with his sister around midnight to the restaurant located at 6601 Alondra Boulevard and waited in the running vehicle while she went inside to get food, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Boese said. She said the boy was with his adult sister, who had stepped away and came back to find the vehicle gone.
Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
C’est également le cas de l’attaquant de Liverpool Christian Benteke. C’est ce que vous découvrirez dans cet article.
Vargoa is wearing tan cargo shorts, white socks, white slippers.
Frankie is Hispanic, 5 feet 7, 150 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
According to the boy's family, he has the mental capacity of a 12-year-old. It has a cracked windshield and a blue rear license plate.
- Here's everyone on Arya Stark's kill list, and why
- Philippine leader says he won't visit U.S. , adds 'it's lousy'
- Liverpool Complete Signing Of Andrew Robertson From Hull City
- Jack Wilshere wanted at Swansea by Paul Clement
- Échanges de tirs à Abidjan, un policier serait mort — Côte d'Ivoire
- Canadian rock icon Kenny Shields dies
- Budget chief: 'MAGAnomics' the way to get United States economy back on track
- Rory McIlroy's Open Could Be Over After The Front Nine On Thursday
- No trace of Corrie McKeague in landfill site search
- Survivor McCain faces uphill battle in fight against aggressive cancer