Probably that is why everyone is talking about the political debut of two of the biggest stars of Tamil cinema.
Tamil Nadu Finance Minister D. Jayakumar told reporters in Chennai on Monday that Kamal Haasan should enter politics "if he has the guts".
Of late, Kamal has been openly expressing his views about various political issues plaguing the state. "He is into acting... does not know about politics". However, Kamal, like Rajinikanth, did not make any formal announcement in this regard.
"We seek the immediate and unconditional release of people who have been arrested in Kadiramangalam, professor Jayaraman, Salem student Valarmathi, and Tirumurugan Gandhi of the May 17 movement who have been held under the Goondas Act that is being used to stifle democratic protests in the State", the resolution said. "No path is visible unless searched", this cryptic tweet by the actor led to the prediction that he is interested in joining politics.
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) Position Maintained by Searle & CO
Following the completion of the sale, the executive vice president now owns 61,504 shares in the company, valued at $8,340,557.44. ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: This report was reported by Transcript Daily and is the property of of Transcript Daily.
Reportedly, Rajinikanth is yet to accept the invitation to attend Murasoli Daily's anniversary celebrations while, Kamal Haasan has already accepted the invitation.
Her colleague and party national secretary H Raja said that the actor who proclaims himself to be a crusader against corruption was silent on the irregularities that happened during the previous DMK regime.
Stepping up his attack on the Tamil Nadu government, actor Kamal Haasan on Thursday asked it to act on reports of dengue fever or "move aside" if it can not.
Responding to a query on Kamal Haasan's allegations of corruption in the government, Mr. Stalin said, "This government has no moral right to question Kamal Haasan".
- Sonic The Hedgehog Comics Won't Be Published By Archie Comics Anymore
- Manchester City Star's Agent Remains Coy On Roma Interest
- Mortgage Rates on the Decline Again
- Dévoile une bande-annonce glaçante, quand Michael Fassbender traque un tueur en
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Liverpool weighing up move for 29-year-old Germany striker
- Trump says Comey tried to 'leverage' dossier
- Ed Sheeran Cancels Excessively Priced Tickets On Resale Sites
- Verizon 'Donated' The Most Customers In Q2 2017
- Chelsea loanee Abraham scores debut Swansea goal