Probably that is why everyone is talking about the political debut of two of the biggest stars of Tamil cinema.
Tamil Nadu Finance Minister D. Jayakumar told reporters in Chennai on Monday that Kamal Haasan should enter politics "if he has the guts".
Of late, Kamal has been openly expressing his views about various political issues plaguing the state. "He is into acting... does not know about politics". However, Kamal, like Rajinikanth, did not make any formal announcement in this regard.
"We seek the immediate and unconditional release of people who have been arrested in Kadiramangalam, professor Jayaraman, Salem student Valarmathi, and Tirumurugan Gandhi of the May 17 movement who have been held under the Goondas Act that is being used to stifle democratic protests in the State", the resolution said. "No path is visible unless searched", this cryptic tweet by the actor led to the prediction that he is interested in joining politics.
Facebook To Offer Publishers Subscription Model Support
It would be worth mentioning here that now , Facebook's Instant Articles feature allows one to read articles on Facebook for free. According to the company's head of news partnerships, Campbell Brown , Facebook plans to launch subscription-based news products.
Reportedly, Rajinikanth is yet to accept the invitation to attend Murasoli Daily's anniversary celebrations while, Kamal Haasan has already accepted the invitation.
Her colleague and party national secretary H Raja said that the actor who proclaims himself to be a crusader against corruption was silent on the irregularities that happened during the previous DMK regime.
Stepping up his attack on the Tamil Nadu government, actor Kamal Haasan on Thursday asked it to act on reports of dengue fever or "move aside" if it can not.
Responding to a query on Kamal Haasan's allegations of corruption in the government, Mr. Stalin said, "This government has no moral right to question Kamal Haasan".
- Ranbir Kapoor hosts special screening of Jagga Jasoos
- N'golo Kante reveals trophies Chelsea want to win next season
- Microsoft sur un nuage — Trimestriels
- Now here's a USA poll Trump would love: Clinton has lower numbers
- Google Celebrates Marshall McLuhan 106th Birthday with Doodle as Tribute
- Anthony Martial: Wolfsburg make contact with Manchester United about loan deal
- Analysts Set Publicis Groupe SA (NASDAQ:PUBGY) Price Target at $21.00
- Spieth and Koepka set the Open standard
- Aliso Canyon natural gas storage facility can reopen, state says
- Agnès Buzyn lance une mission sur l'intégration au régime général — RSI