Woodside informed that final commissioning of the Wheatstone LNG Train 1 is well advanced and nearing completion.
Australian Woodside 2Q production stood at 20.7mn boe, about 7% lower than the production achieved in the corresponding quarter previous year due to planned and unplanned outages, mainly at Karratha gas plant and Pluto LNG. That is because of a decline in oil output and a drop in domestic natural gas as its equity stake in pipeline volumes from the North West Shelf project in Australia's west falls as planned.
Woodside chief executive Peter Coleman said the Pluto LNG project in the Pilbara achieved production records following completion of a trial created to inform decision-making on expansion options for the facility.
Stephen Jackson blasts DeMarre Carroll: Why are you even talking
Be happy there", Pierce said . "Don't take shots at Toronto now that you're gone, understand that you're a role player". Play defence - you're Bruce Bowen - just go in the corners, shoot threes and be happy.
Mr. Coleman added the partners in Woodside's North West Shelf LNG project were now negotiating with other owners of gas resources in the region to pipe their fuel through the Karratha plant, and were targeting preliminary agreements in early 2018.
Citigroup this week downgraded Woodside to a "Sell", citing a more hard outlook for new LNG projects.
- Ola driver, who kidnapped doctor 2 weeks ago, arrested after shootout
- FBI seeks help regarding person of interest in child sexual exploitation investigation
- Southampton want Manchester City winger Patrick Roberts on loan
- 'Game of Thrones' fans spot the subtext in Sansa's hair
- Atletico Madrid going cold on Diego Costa return
- Gold Cup: les Etats-Unis montrent leurs muscles
- 500 kilos d'écailles de tortues saisis à l'aéroport, un record — Roissy
- Amazon's new Spark social feed wants to be 'Instagram for products'
- Dodgers secretly shopping stadium field naming rights
- Iteris, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITI) Given Average Recommendation of "Buy" by Analysts