Woodside informed that final commissioning of the Wheatstone LNG Train 1 is well advanced and nearing completion.
Australian Woodside 2Q production stood at 20.7mn boe, about 7% lower than the production achieved in the corresponding quarter previous year due to planned and unplanned outages, mainly at Karratha gas plant and Pluto LNG. That is because of a decline in oil output and a drop in domestic natural gas as its equity stake in pipeline volumes from the North West Shelf project in Australia's west falls as planned.
Woodside chief executive Peter Coleman said the Pluto LNG project in the Pilbara achieved production records following completion of a trial created to inform decision-making on expansion options for the facility.
Bastad : Pablo Cuevas à la trappe - Tennis - ATP - Bastad - L'Équipe
Cuevas faisait toutefois son retour à la compétition lui qui, blessé, n'avait plus joué depuis Roland-Garros. En quart, il affrontera l'Espagnol David Ferrer (46), qui a dominé l'Allemand Dustin Brown (93) 6-2 6-3.
Mr. Coleman added the partners in Woodside's North West Shelf LNG project were now negotiating with other owners of gas resources in the region to pipe their fuel through the Karratha plant, and were targeting preliminary agreements in early 2018.
Citigroup this week downgraded Woodside to a "Sell", citing a more hard outlook for new LNG projects.
- APC members demand resignation of legal Adviser Banire
- 'Person of interest' sought after Heller gets threatening letter
- Kanye West Sends Yeezys To Paralyzed Fan
- Bernard Arnault : des plongeurs démineurs au service du milliardaire ?
- Céline Dion et ses fans victimes de fraude
- Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT) Announces Earnings Results
- Google's feed will show personalised news on iOS, Android app
- FBI seeks help regarding person of interest in child sexual exploitation investigation
- Qld minister stood down over email scandal
- U.S. footballer given brutal nipple gripple during match, before being bitten